- R. Kelly charged in Chicago with multiple counts of sex abuse Friday 7:51 PM
- Elon Musk finally hosts PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
- Amy Klobuchar reportedly ate salad with a comb, and Twitter’s got questions Friday 2:47 PM
- Nobody likes Spotify’s new update Friday 2:34 PM
- Student assaulted on campus while tabling for right-wing group Friday 1:56 PM
- Kim Kardashian West sues fashion company for using her likeness to sell clothes Friday 1:12 PM
- The Oscar-nominated movies you’ll actually want to watch again Friday 12:56 PM
- Viral graphic shows the moment Apple became the top brand Friday 12:27 PM
- Jake Paul calls out KSI for a YouTube boxing match Friday 11:31 AM
- This elementary school made students play ‘runaway slave’ Friday 11:20 AM
- ‘Captain Marvel’ is already a box office hit Friday 11:06 AM
- This ‘buff bunny vs. small bunny’ meme is here for when you’re feeling inferior Friday 10:53 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez slams trolls who come at her with ‘weak’ memes Friday 10:52 AM
You wish you could have gone to prom in this Taco Bell wrapper dress
How can you be the spiciest, most talked about girl at the school dance? Show up in a dress made from Taco Bell wrappers.
That’s the message from this ad for Taco Bell’s new Sriracha Quesarito (yes, your dreams have come true), in which costume maker Olivia Mears achieves Fergie levels of g-l-a-m-o-r-o-u-s wearing the unique garment and giving us a coy little smile.
The dress is predominantly built around the wrappers, but the bust area is elegantly rimmed with alternating packets of Taco Bell hot sauce to make a delicious combo. Using supplies strictly from Taco Bell hasn’t been a challenge on Project Runway yet, but it needs to happen ASAP.
If you end up taking someone wearing a dress of this epic proportions to a dance or gala, be sure to also pick up a tenderly juicy KFC corsage.
Why be prom queen when you can be Taco Belle? Live más, friends.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.