- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware 4 Years Ago
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Today 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Today 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Today 4:26 PM
- This woman who thought she saw a handmaid about to jump from a building is very relieved Today 4:18 PM
- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari Today 3:53 PM
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series Today 3:28 PM
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech Today 3:18 PM
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Today 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Today 2:46 PM
- This Michael Jackson makeup meme is sweeping TikTok Today 2:45 PM
- Homophobic preacher wants Pete Buttigieg to renounce fisting and rimming Today 2:33 PM
- ‘The Liar, the Snitch, and the War Crimes’: Twitter roasts news of Trump Jr. book deal Today 12:36 PM
- Polar Peak in Fortnite is cracking, and players think a dragon may be beneath the ice Today 12:07 PM
- ‘Rise of Skywalker’ first look reveals mysterious new characters Today 12:00 PM
You wish you could have gone to prom in this Taco Bell wrapper dress
How can you be the spiciest, most talked about girl at the school dance? Show up in a dress made from Taco Bell wrappers.
That’s the message from this ad for Taco Bell’s new Sriracha Quesarito (yes, your dreams have come true), in which costume maker Olivia Mears achieves Fergie levels of g-l-a-m-o-r-o-u-s wearing the unique garment and giving us a coy little smile.
The dress is predominantly built around the wrappers, but the bust area is elegantly rimmed with alternating packets of Taco Bell hot sauce to make a delicious combo. Using supplies strictly from Taco Bell hasn’t been a challenge on Project Runway yet, but it needs to happen ASAP.
If you end up taking someone wearing a dress of this epic proportions to a dance or gala, be sure to also pick up a tenderly juicy KFC corsage.
Why be prom queen when you can be Taco Belle? Live más, friends.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.