- Influencer accused of selling shirt she was supposed to promote Tuesday 8:42 PM
- Jameela Jamil dragged for comparing reproductive rights to landlord rights Tuesday 6:54 PM
- Trump campaign posts Thanos meme, totally misses point of ‘Endgame’ Tuesday 5:58 PM
- Petition calls for Apple to make a Baby Yoda emoji Tuesday 5:16 PM
- This BTS-Billie Eilish mashup is the most popular tweet of 2019 Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Michelle Wolf embraces vulgarity in ‘Joke Show’ Tuesday 4:24 PM
- Influencer gets 14 years in prison for trying to steal domain name at gunpoint Tuesday 4:14 PM
- ‘Three Days of Christmas’ is a delightfully dark holiday alternative to Hallmark Tuesday 3:55 PM
- The way Trump Jr. holds his own book inspires mockery Tuesday 3:47 PM
- Woman facing backlash for no longer wearing hijab in end of the decade photo Tuesday 3:16 PM
- Report: Consulting firm lied about decreasing violence at Rikers Island jail Tuesday 2:36 PM
- TikTok users are sharing things they thought were ‘ghetto’ as kids Tuesday 2:31 PM
- Republicans just blocked a net neutrality vote in the Senate Tuesday 2:24 PM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ host stuck using dad’s account after Twitter suspension Tuesday 1:10 PM
- ‘They’ is Merriam-Webster’s word of the year Tuesday 12:56 PM
You’re about to become obsessed with these spaghetti and meatball tacos
This counts as fusion cooking, right ?
Love a culinary challenge? Then you’ll go gaga for these spaghetti and meatball tacos.
Part Italian, part Mexican, and 1000 percent insane, these babies actually look pretty easy to make. Just follow the recipe from Kyle Marcoux, the Vulgar Chef, and make sure you have some antacids on hand.
Can’t wait for the spaghetti and meatball taco emoji.
H/T Eater| Screengrab via Kyle Marcoux/YouTube
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.