- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
Doritos introduces rainbow-colored chips inspired by the LGBT flag
Equality never tasted so good.
It just became a lot easier to taste the rainbow. On Thursday morning, chip giant Frito Lay put their snacks where their mouth is by showing their support of the LGBT community with the launch of Doritos Rainbows.
The first rainbow-colored chips in Doritos history come in five vibrant colors, inspired by the Pride Flag. “We’re bringing an entirely new product experience to our consumers to show our commitment toward equal rights for the LGBT community and celebrate humanity without exception,” chief marketing officer Ram Krishnan said in a press release.
It just became a lot easier to taste the rainbow. On Thursday morning, chip giant @doritos put their snacks where their mouth is by showing their support of theLGBT community with the launch of Doritos Rainbows. For a donation of $10 or more to the @itgetsbetter project hungry hands can get a bag of these vibrant chips inspired by the colors of the pride flag. #BoldandBetter
A photo posted by Daily Dot (@dailydot) on
But don’t run out to your local supermarket just yet, because these Cool Ranch chips aren’t available for purchase. If you want to get your hungry hands on a bag, you’ll have to head over to the It Gets Better Project’s website. For a donation of $10 or more, fans will have the rainbow-colored corn chip delivered straight to their door—while supplies last, of course.
Best of all, Doritos will cover shipping costs to ensure that 100 percent of the proceeds go directly to the nonprofit. With each donation users are allowed to submit a quote of self-acceptance using the hashtag #BoldandBetter to encourage others to remember the message emblazoned on the Rainbows bag. Because there’s nothing bolder than being yourself.
H/T Good Morning America | Photo via Greg Seals
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.