- How to survive and thrive in Metro Exodus 2 Years Ago
- How to stream ‘Survivor’ for free 2 Years Ago
- The simple way to connect Apple TV and HomePod Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid online for free Today 5:00 AM
- Black man films ‘Crosswalk Cathy’ yelling racist slurs at him Tuesday 6:47 PM
- Guerrilla artists turn John Oliver billboard ad into right-wing meme Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Netflix lines up unnecessarily good cast for ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Netflix drops trailer for Mötley Crüe biopic ‘The Dirt’—and the cast is wild Tuesday 3:41 PM
- QAnon’s repetitive posts are alienating even his most ardent supporters Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Noah Cyrus cries on Instagram after Lil Xan’s baby announcement Tuesday 2:26 PM
- The ‘Well yes, but actually no’ meme is here to help you explain things Tuesday 12:07 PM
- Judge orders Roger Stone to appear in court after his Instagram post Tuesday 11:24 AM
- I worked with the migrant caravan—and Trump is the cause of his national emergency Tuesday 11:09 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich online for free Tuesday 11:08 AM
- ‘Patriot Act’ volume 2 proves Hasan Minhaj is the next big star of the news-comedy genre Tuesday 11:01 AM
This guy told his preschool love he’d marry her—then years later, he did
This is the stuff made of fairytales.
If romance and fairytales tickle your fancy, this story is going to make your heart melt. It’s the story of a couple who met in preschool and fell in love, and they lived happily ever after. Their story was shared on the Instagram page @thewaywemet, and people went bananas. But let’s back up a little bit. Her name is Laura. His name is… well, we don’t really know; but on Instagram, he goes by @the_grod_father. In the post — which, at the time of this article, has received over 22,000 likes and more than 500 comments — @the_grod_father shares how his relationship with Laura started — in preschool. And here’s the best part: he knew from day one Laura would be his wife. “One of my very first memories is of being 3 years old and standing up in front of my pre-school class, declaring that I would marry her someday. As kids, Laura taught me how to ride the swings, draw rolling hills, and the ‘right way’ to properly eat string cheese. We have fond memories of playing hide-and-go-seek, chasing after each other on the playground, and mischievously staying up during nap time. I was enamored with Laura as a child, and I still am to this day.”
Check out the full post below!
I know, I know — every other relationship pales in comparison. This love story stood the test of time and survived years of silence and even great distances. I get antsy waiting for my fiancé to come back from the mailbox — my hat’s off to you two. While meeting the love of your life at a young age is something a lot of us like to dream about, it’s not all that common. In fact, some statistics say that less than two percent of all marriages are between high school sweethearts. That probably puts marriages between preschool sweethearts at around, oh, I don’t know, -456.8 percent. Give or take.
If you feel like crying hysterically, @thewaywemet is a good place to start. The love stories are unlike any other you’ll read. Just find a private place at work to sob uncontrollably. You’ve been warned.
This story originally appeared on Bustle and has been republished with permission.