- FCC’s request to postpone net neutrality case denied by federal court 4 Years Ago
- School employee investigated for yelling, ‘Build the wall,’ at picketing teachers 4 Years Ago
- Netflix announces staggering viewership for ‘You’—but many are skeptical 4 Years Ago
- YouTuber Jesus Christ responds to sexual misconduct allegation 4 Years Ago
- Pro-Trump Twitter blasts BuzzFeed report claiming Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress 4 Years Ago
- Mexican airline trolls Americans with DNA tests—and discounts Today 9:58 AM
- There are apparently ASMR videos for role-playing with a fictional boyfriend Today 9:08 AM
- Let’s take a look at Captain Pike’s Starfleet service record in ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Today 8:25 AM
- How to watch Demetrius Andrade vs. Artur Akavov for free Today 7:00 AM
- Ariana Grande’s new single ‘7 Rings’ has Twitter feeling broke Today 6:30 AM
- The end of an era: RIP, Critique My Dick Pic Today 6:30 AM
- Mastodon is crumbling—and many blame its creator Today 6:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ hints at Spock’s new role in the season 2 premiere Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Rachel Maddow’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Guy who wants to fund the border wall has privately raised $7 million Thursday 8:41 PM
14-year-old girl has the best responses for guys who don’t want to wear condoms
This is far preferable to abstinence.
Teens don’t get a whole lot of credit for being smart, but one 14-year-old girl has proven that she’s wise beyond her years with her impeccable answers to a sex education test.
Most sexually active women have been in the situation where the guy they’re sleeping with doesn’t want to wear a condom. When I’m in this situation, my standard response is, “Oh, OK, do you want to have a baby with me?” This girl, however, has really upped the ante.
It’s really hard to choose which response is best. I’m partial to “Go fuck yourself” and “I don’t have my vagina with me.” But honestly, they’re all equally brilliant.
Instead of teaching abstinence to students, just print out a poster-sized version of these answers. Your teens will be just fine.
H/T Styleite | Illustration by Fernando Alfonso III
Marisa Kabas is a lifestyle reporter and activist. Her work has been published by Fusion, Fast Company, and Today. She’s also served as an editorial campaigns director for Purpose PBC, a social movement incubator.