- Anti-Trump bros Ed and Brian Krassenstein get kicked off Twitter Thursday 8:07 PM
- Amazon is trying to solve pushback on facial recognition software with a web form Thursday 6:56 PM
- T.I. says Nipsey Hussle’s death was ‘like losing Iron Man’ Thursday 6:32 PM
- Facebook banned billions of fake accounts in the first 3 months of this year Thursday 5:49 PM
- Twitch streamer gets banned for drunkenly passing out during broadcast Thursday 5:00 PM
- WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange indicted under Espionage Act Thursday 4:39 PM
- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk Thursday 4:02 PM
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car Thursday 3:29 PM
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Thursday 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Thursday 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Thursday 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Thursday 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Thursday 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Thursday 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Thursday 11:43 AM
14-year-old girl has the best responses for guys who don’t want to wear condoms
This is far preferable to abstinence.
Teens don’t get a whole lot of credit for being smart, but one 14-year-old girl has proven that she’s wise beyond her years with her impeccable answers to a sex education test.
Most sexually active women have been in the situation where the guy they’re sleeping with doesn’t want to wear a condom. When I’m in this situation, my standard response is, “Oh, OK, do you want to have a baby with me?” This girl, however, has really upped the ante.
It’s really hard to choose which response is best. I’m partial to “Go fuck yourself” and “I don’t have my vagina with me.” But honestly, they’re all equally brilliant.
Instead of teaching abstinence to students, just print out a poster-sized version of these answers. Your teens will be just fine.
H/T Styleite | Illustration by Fernando Alfonso III
Marisa Kabas is a lifestyle reporter and activist. Her work has been published by Fusion, Fast Company, and Today. She’s also served as an editorial campaigns director for Purpose PBC, a social movement incubator.