- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Today 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
So you think you can eat a lot, bro? Think again.
New Zealand model Nela Zisser recently competed in the Mad Mex burrito challenge at a local Mexican food chain. The challenge requires you to consume the burrito in two minutes or less, and Zisser, who was Miss Earth New Zealand 2013, was up for the challenge.
She filmed a video of herself taking down the 2.2 pounds of rice -and-bean-y goodness in an alarming (but impressive) one minute and 44 seconds.
This was actually Zisser’s second attempt at the burrito challenge. She tried to conquer the burrito last May, and came up slightly short at two minutes and 40 seconds.
After the DJs at ZM radio in New Zealand saw Zisser’s incredible feat, they invited her on their show to consume 122 chicken nuggets in 20 minutes and break the YouTube record. Naturally, she took them down like a champ.
She’s also eaten burgers competitively, because there’s literally nothing she can’t do.
Marisa Kabas is a lifestyle reporter and activist. Her work has been published by Fusion, Fast Company, and Today. She’s also served as an editorial campaigns director for Purpose PBC, a social movement incubator.