- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Friday 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Friday 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Friday 11:09 AM
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts Friday 10:58 AM
- Jared Kushner used WhatsApp for official White House business Friday 10:50 AM
- Unsettled Tom memes are on the rise Friday 10:36 AM
- Trans student nominated for prom king told by administration to run for queen Friday 10:07 AM
- Trump turns on his favorite cable news network Friday 8:56 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for less than $1 Friday 8:34 AM
Michelle Obama shares sweet message to Barack on their 25th anniversary
It’s the #relationshipgoals bright spot we needed right now.
The former first lady uploaded a photo to Twitter celebrating her and Barack Obama’s 25th anniversary, leaving her “best friend” and husband a sweet message paired with a black and white photo from their wedding.
— Michelle Obama (@MichelleObama) October 3, 2017
Naturally, the internet began flooding Michelle’s mentions with adorable GIFs, photos, and memories from the Obamas’eight-year tenure in the White House alongside messages of how missed they are.
For your anniversary we would like to gift you back America. Please come back
— Ashley ✨ (@godessofvictry) October 3, 2017
Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite couples ever!!! 👸🏾🤴🏾 👰🏾🤵🏾May God continue to bless you and your family 💖🙏🏾💖
— Tia #DiamondAngel (@YesImWorthIt) October 3, 2017
Dear First Lady and President Obama: We miss the quiet dignity, thoughtfulness & strength you brought 2 the office & ur work 4 all Americans
— Pope Charles (@pope_charles6) October 3, 2017
The entire CIVILIZED WORLD misses the grace, intelligence and compassion of the Obamas, now more than ever.#HappyAnniversary
— Comedian The DA (@ComedianTheDA) October 3, 2017
Even Sen. Kamala Harris of California chimed in with love for the iconic couple.
Happy Anniversary to my favorite First Couple!! May you enjoy 25+ more years of bliss together. We love you!! 😘🤗❤️❤️
— Kamala Harris For President (Support Group) (@flywithkamala) October 3, 2017
The former president has yet to share his own message on social media, but judging from past public displays of affection toward his wife, it is sure to be equally amazing. Barack made waves online just last week after he admitted to crying when he dropped off their eldest daughter, Malia, at Harvard for college.
In the meantime, we can bask in the warmth and affection of past photos of the two showing off their #relationshipgoals.
Exhibit A: The couple who bops together, no matter the jam.
Exhibit B: The partner who supports you for you.
Happy Anniversary to an exemplary couple. And y'all are adorable, too. ❤️ pic.twitter.com/fNpTKfdguY
— Texas Blue Dot (@tx_blue_dot) October 3, 2017
Exhibit C: When you have each other’s back after a long and stressful workday.
— Nicki (@nickiknowsnada) October 3, 2017
Exhibit D: When you can find the laughter in everything you do.
Exhibit E: When you’re looking good and your husband knows it and owns it.
— -⚡️Tammy⚡️- (@integrityshines) October 3, 2017
Seriously, the love between these two is just unreal.
Gosh, genuine love.
I wish someone would look at me the way Barry looks at Michelle! Wow!
Happy 25th anniversary my loves.
Barry & Michelle pic.twitter.com/VFVd4DrKND
— Falcon Eldeweiss (@FalconElderweis) October 3, 2017
Danielle Ransom is a journalist who has worked as a researcher for CNN, NBC's KXAN-TV, CBS' KEYE-TV.