- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America 2 Years Ago
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Today 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Today 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Today 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Today 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Today 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Today 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Today 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Today 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Today 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Today 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Today 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Today 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Today 9:57 AM
- 47 House Democrats sign criticized net neutrality working group letter Today 9:17 AM
Michelle Obama shares sweet message to Barack on their 25th anniversary
It’s the #relationshipgoals bright spot we needed right now.
The former first lady uploaded a photo to Twitter celebrating her and Barack Obama’s 25th anniversary, leaving her “best friend” and husband a sweet message paired with a black and white photo from their wedding.
— Michelle Obama (@MichelleObama) October 3, 2017
Naturally, the internet began flooding Michelle’s mentions with adorable GIFs, photos, and memories from the Obamas’eight-year tenure in the White House alongside messages of how missed they are.
For your anniversary we would like to gift you back America. Please come back
— Ashley ✨ (@godessofvictry) October 3, 2017
Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite couples ever!!! 👸🏾🤴🏾 👰🏾🤵🏾May God continue to bless you and your family 💖🙏🏾💖
— Tia #DiamondAngel (@YesImWorthIt) October 3, 2017
Dear First Lady and President Obama: We miss the quiet dignity, thoughtfulness & strength you brought 2 the office & ur work 4 all Americans
— Pope Charles (@pope_charles6) October 3, 2017
The entire CIVILIZED WORLD misses the grace, intelligence and compassion of the Obamas, now more than ever.#HappyAnniversary
— Comedian The DA (@ComedianTheDA) October 3, 2017
Even Sen. Kamala Harris of California chimed in with love for the iconic couple.
Happy Anniversary to my favorite First Couple!! May you enjoy 25+ more years of bliss together. We love you!! 😘🤗❤️❤️
— Madam President Kamala Harris (Support Page) (@flywithkamala) October 3, 2017
The former president has yet to share his own message on social media, but judging from past public displays of affection toward his wife, it is sure to be equally amazing. Barack made waves online just last week after he admitted to crying when he dropped off their eldest daughter, Malia, at Harvard for college.
In the meantime, we can bask in the warmth and affection of past photos of the two showing off their #relationshipgoals.
Exhibit A: The couple who bops together, no matter the jam.
Exhibit B: The partner who supports you for you.
Happy Anniversary to an exemplary couple. And y'all are adorable, too. ❤️ pic.twitter.com/fNpTKfdguY
— Texas Blue Dot (@tx_blue_dot) October 3, 2017
Exhibit C: When you have each other’s back after a long and stressful workday.
— Nicki (@nickiknowsnada) October 3, 2017
Exhibit D: When you can find the laughter in everything you do.
Exhibit E: When you’re looking good and your husband knows it and owns it.
— -⚡️Tammy⚡️- (@integrityshines) October 3, 2017
Seriously, the love between these two is just unreal.
Gosh, genuine love.
I wish someone would look at me the way Barry looks at Michelle! Wow!
Happy 25th anniversary my loves.
Barry & Michelle pic.twitter.com/VFVd4DrKND
— Falcon Eldeweiss (@FalconElderweis) October 3, 2017
Danielle Ransom is a journalist who has worked as a researcher for CNN, NBC's KXAN-TV, CBS' KEYE-TV.