- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Tuesday 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
A fleet of Lamborghinis just made this kid’s birthday dreams come true
Jacob’s only wish for his seventh birthday was to take a ride in a Lambo. Instead, he got a whole fleet.
The closest most 7-year-olds ever get to a Lamborghini is one that goes speeding down a Hot Wheels track in their living room, but some kids dream just a little bigger.
Meet Jacob, a Lamborghini fanatic whose only wish for his seventh birthday was to take a ride in one of the luxury cars.
We got a message on our Facebook page the other day. A dad asked if anyone would help his son, a seven year old Lamborghini fan, believe that dreams come true. What could we do, but take him for a birthday parade in a 700-horsepower V12 Aventador?
Thanks to a message from his father and the kindness of Lamborghini North Los Angeles, he got more than he ever imagined. A sleepy street in L.A. was awakened by not just one car, but an entire fleet of the luxury autos crashing Jacob’s birthday party, making it look more like a scene from The Fast and the Furious.
Nothing sums it up more perfectly than the jubilant screams of “You’re so lucky!” from one of his tiny party guests.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.