- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Friday 11:00 AM
- The 50 memes that defined the decade Friday 10:45 AM
- Venmo users are getting harassed with fraudulent payment requests Friday 10:38 AM
A fleet of Lamborghinis just made this kid’s birthday dreams come true
Jacob’s only wish for his seventh birthday was to take a ride in a Lambo. Instead, he got a whole fleet.
The closest most 7-year-olds ever get to a Lamborghini is one that goes speeding down a Hot Wheels track in their living room, but some kids dream just a little bigger.
Meet Jacob, a Lamborghini fanatic whose only wish for his seventh birthday was to take a ride in one of the luxury cars.
We got a message on our Facebook page the other day. A dad asked if anyone would help his son, a seven year old Lamborghini fan, believe that dreams come true. What could we do, but take him for a birthday parade in a 700-horsepower V12 Aventador?
Thanks to a message from his father and the kindness of Lamborghini North Los Angeles, he got more than he ever imagined. A sleepy street in L.A. was awakened by not just one car, but an entire fleet of the luxury autos crashing Jacob’s birthday party, making it look more like a scene from The Fast and the Furious.
Nothing sums it up more perfectly than the jubilant screams of “You’re so lucky!” from one of his tiny party guests.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.