- Black couple says they were accused of stealing during marriage proposal 1 Month Ago
- How to live stream Robert Mueller’s testimony 1 Month Ago
- ‘MAGA Bomber’ believed that antifa was trying to murder Papa John’s employees Today 5:23 PM
- Forever 21 under fire for sending Atkins diet bars with online orders Today 4:56 PM
- Apple denies boosting its own apps in App Store Today 4:25 PM
- The new Overwatch hero is a naked foot enthusiast, apparently Today 4:19 PM
- Bella Thorne comes out as pansexual Today 3:17 PM
- Macy’s pulls portion-control plates after social media uproar Today 2:59 PM
- John Oliver confirms the internet’s suspicions about that ‘Lion King’ cast photo Today 2:14 PM
- Report: Fake Libra accounts rampant on Facebook, Instagram Today 2:10 PM
- Tennessee neighbors form human chain to help father and son escape ICE Today 1:57 PM
- Google settled two multi-million dollar lawsuits this week Today 1:26 PM
- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid Today 12:47 PM
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle Today 12:41 PM
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid Today 12:28 PM
Jessica Simpson proudly announces the return of her ankles post-pregnancy
We’re all happy they’re back.
Jessica Simpson proudly welcomed the return of her ankles in a post-pregnancy shot she shared on Instagram and Twitter on Tuesday.
Simpson was overjoyed to show off her ankles following months of swelling, sleepless nights, and every other lovely side-effect of stepping into motherhood.
I spy....my ankles!!!! pic.twitter.com/xuMITln1hi— Jessica Simpson (@JessicaSimpson) June 18, 2019
“I spy…. my ankles,” Simpson wrote.
The singer posted updates of her alarmingly swollen ankles during pregnancy, begging for potential remedies to every pregnant woman’s nightmare.
Any remedies?! Help!!!! pic.twitter.com/UlL8A6ge8m— Jessica Simpson (@JessicaSimpson) January 11, 2019
“Any remedies,” Simpson pleaded. “Help!!!!”
Twitter moms came to Simpson’s rescue with hundreds of replies offering advice. Simpson deciding on cupping, a Chinese remedy using hot glass suction cups to stimulate blood flow.
As many said get checked to make sure all is ok (if you havent already)— BelleBunny 🐇 (@Be11eBunny) January 18, 2019
But to help with swelling, even more liquids (i know its hard), compression socks & elevating them as much as possible. Less salt.
All sucked but all helped a bit. Mine we're horrible too 💜 you got this!
Cupping 🙏🏻 pic.twitter.com/9KpPxf55of— Jessica Simpson (@JessicaSimpson) January 19, 2019
SKANKLES aka Skinny Ankles 😜 pic.twitter.com/IELIfsdlRL— Jessica Simpson (@JessicaSimpson) January 19, 2019
Simpson announced the birth of her third child, Birdie May, with husband Eric Johnson in March. Months later, Simpson’s followers remembered her ankle grievances and joined in celebrating the long-awaited return of her ankles.
Girl!!! You’ve been workin!!!! I wanna be like you after this pregnancy!!!— Dani Rossi (@DaniNicoleM) June 20, 2019
“Girl,” one Twitter user wrote. “You’ve been workin!!!! I wanna be like you after this pregnancy!!!”
“Yasssss best feeling after a pregnancy,” one Twitter user wrote.
We’re all happy they’re back.
- Jessica Simpson, Natalie Portman feud ends as soon as it begins
- Jessica Simpson owns Whole Foods with savage tweet after chicken/tuna mixup
- Jessica Simpson reenacted ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ on Instagram
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Caitlin Davis is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Daily Texan and the Austin Chronicle.