- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE 3 Months Ago
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Today 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Today 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Today 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Today 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Today 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Today 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Today 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Today 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Today 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Today 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Today 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
Jessica Simpson proudly welcomed the return of her ankles in a post-pregnancy shot she shared on Instagram and Twitter on Tuesday.
Simpson was overjoyed to show off her ankles following months of swelling, sleepless nights, and every other lovely side-effect of stepping into motherhood.
I spy....my ankles!!!! pic.twitter.com/xuMITln1hi— Jessica Simpson (@JessicaSimpson) June 18, 2019
“I spy…. my ankles,” Simpson wrote.
The singer posted updates of her alarmingly swollen ankles during pregnancy, begging for potential remedies to every pregnant woman’s nightmare.
Any remedies?! Help!!!! pic.twitter.com/UlL8A6ge8m— Jessica Simpson (@JessicaSimpson) January 11, 2019
“Any remedies,” Simpson pleaded. “Help!!!!”
Twitter moms came to Simpson’s rescue with hundreds of replies offering advice. Simpson deciding on cupping, a Chinese remedy using hot glass suction cups to stimulate blood flow.
As many said get checked to make sure all is ok (if you havent already)— BelleBunny 🐇 (@Be11eBunny) January 18, 2019
But to help with swelling, even more liquids (i know its hard), compression socks & elevating them as much as possible. Less salt.
All sucked but all helped a bit. Mine we're horrible too 💜 you got this!
Cupping 🙏🏻 pic.twitter.com/9KpPxf55of— Jessica Simpson (@JessicaSimpson) January 19, 2019
SKANKLES aka Skinny Ankles 😜 pic.twitter.com/IELIfsdlRL— Jessica Simpson (@JessicaSimpson) January 19, 2019
Simpson announced the birth of her third child, Birdie May, with husband Eric Johnson in March. Months later, Simpson’s followers remembered her ankle grievances and joined in celebrating the long-awaited return of her ankles.
Girl!!! You’ve been workin!!!! I wanna be like you after this pregnancy!!!— Dani Rossi (@DaniNicoleM) June 20, 2019
“Girl,” one Twitter user wrote. “You’ve been workin!!!! I wanna be like you after this pregnancy!!!”
“Yasssss best feeling after a pregnancy,” one Twitter user wrote.
We’re all happy they’re back.
- Jessica Simpson, Natalie Portman feud ends as soon as it begins
- Jessica Simpson owns Whole Foods with savage tweet after chicken/tuna mixup
- Jessica Simpson reenacted ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ on Instagram
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Caitlin Davis is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism and Arabic at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Daily Texan and the Austin Chronicle.