- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok 3 Years Ago
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Today 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Today 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Today 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Jets in NFL Week 6 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. 49ers in NFL Week 6 action Saturday 3:05 PM
- Kamala Harris’ ‘lover’ says Jacob Wohl hired him off Craigslist Saturday 2:03 PM
- Korean hair salon dragged for turning straight hair into Afro-textured hair Saturday 1:00 PM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Texans in NFL Week 6 Saturday 12:00 PM
If it seems like there are dozens of hashtags giving themes to every single day of the week out there, it’s because, well, there are. From #mondayblues to #sundayselfies, you can #engage with social media all week long. Here’s our guide on how to make sure your Instagram account never misses a day.
Mondays are rough, and you may need some help beating away the #mondayblues. For that, get yourself some #mondaymotivation, either by posting a shot of your gorgeous #manicuremonday or by scrolling through some hunks on #mcm (#mancrushmonday). Then again, if you aren’t into hunks (why?) you can show off your cat with #meowmonday.
Here’s a #tuesdaytip: get yourself a #tuesdaytreat, like a #tacotuesday, or even make it a #tuesdayboozeday. You can also go for #tuesdayshoesday if you’re more of a shopper, or make the treat a trip somewhere for #traveltuesday. In general though, Tuesdays are for change, so use #tt (#transformationtuesday) to show how things are changing for you. Also, if you have pets, be sure you catch them with their #tongueouttuesday.
The #wednesdaywisdom is to post some inspiration to your followers on #humpday with a #1linewed, where you post a line from your favorite book—or even one you’re working on yourself. You can jump into your past with #waybackwednesday or just appreciate some beautiful, talented women with #wcw (#womancrushwednesday) and a glass of #winewednesday. And remember, the Internet isn’t just for cats; use #woofwednesday to brag about your pooch.
You’re almost at the end of the week, so show your appreciation with #thankfulthursday, or just share some of your #thursdaythoughts. Maybe you want to take some time to look back with #tbt (#throwbackthursday), or show off your home decorating skills by photographing your #thursdaytrays, which is 100 percent a thing now. At least if you go on a #thursdate, it’s #thirstythursday.
Good Morning All! I’ve had my two cups of coffee and now off to clean the house! I wanted to play along with #thursdaytrays I love this tray and anything galvanized these days! Tap photo for sources! P.S. Cynthia @harperandarrowmarketplace is have a flash sale in 20 minutes! That’s where I got that beautiful seltzer bottle! Head over as she lists vintage goodies one at a time!!
A photo posted by My Ideal Mess (@myidealmess) on
You have yet another way to look at your past mistakes (or great selfies) with #fbf (#flashbackfriday), but otherwise, Fridays are for helping your friends get into the weekend. Suggest someone to #followfriday, or tell people what you’re reading with #fridayreads. Or you can just say how you’re #fridayfeeling.
A photo posted by Raven-Symoné (@ravensymone) on
The weekend is pretty laid back when it comes to hashtags, but Saturday was made for #caturday. Then again, if you’re getting ready to go out #saturdaynight, you may want to post a #sexysaturday selfie of your outfit.
#Lazysunday is even more chill than Saturday, made for showing off selfies with #selfiesunday, or just enjoying whatever #sundayfunday looks like for you. However, you can still indulge in your vices/NSFW content before the work week with #sinday and #sinfulsunday.
A photo posted by Pixerella (@pixerella) on
Jaya Saxena is a lifestyle writer and editor whose work focuses primarily on women's issues and web culture. Her writing has appeared in GQ, ELLE, the Toast, the New Yorker, Tthe Hairpin, BuzzFeed, Racked, Eater, Catapult, and others. She is the co-author of 'Dad Magazine,' the author of 'The Book Of Lost Recipes,' and the co-author of 'Basic Witches.'