- Everyone hates this Russian rapper’s pro-Putin music video 5 Years Ago
- Skull fire logs are here to make you look like a gleeful murderer 5 Years Ago
- High school cheerleading team put on probation for waving Trump banner during a game Today 10:12 AM
- ‘Battlestar Galactica’ is getting a reboot from the creator of ‘Mr. Robot’ Today 9:17 AM
- Sean Spicer is already alleging judges are out to get him on DWTS Today 8:52 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’ loses showrunner halfway through filming Today 7:36 AM
- ‘Disenchantment’ season 2 starts strong but falls into familiar trappings Today 7:00 AM
- Are Ben Shapiro fans organizing against his opponents on Twitter? Today 6:30 AM
- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
Zoolander might have taken the spotlight earlier this week, but there’s a new male model on the block about to take the world by storm—and he’s an 8-year-old boy.
Meet Dennis Kane. He’s a youngster making a name for himself in the fashion industry before even being able to have his own Instagram account. According to RocketNews24, Dennis is from South Korea and is half-Australian half-Korean.
Check out some of his most fabulous poses.
Dennis, smile with your eyes!
That boy is fiercer than fierce.
OK, Dennis, now pretend you’re the coolest guy in elementary school who’s a little mysterious, but will still share school supplies with the kid who forget his pencil case at home.
Dennis, make that peanut butter and jelly sandwich fashion.
Dennis, make the entire world weep from the sheer force of your beauty and talent. Oh, wait, you already did that.
The Internet often becomes infatuated with well-dressed youngsters. Remember Alonso Mateo, the stylish 5-year-old who had Instagram abuzz with his super posh outfits?
And Dennis’s massive appeal says something about standards of beauty and racial politics today. His mixed heritage helps reflect the growing number of interracial families, something that Cheerios showcased in a widely discussed 2014 ad.
Stay cute, Dennis. We hope puberty doesn’t do to you what it did to Aaron Carter.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.