- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren 5 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film 5 Years Ago
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors 5 Years Ago
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Today 2:03 PM
- Reddit users share stories of the worst things guests have done in their homes Today 1:25 PM
- WikiLeaks lawyer says Trump offered Assange a pardon—if he’d deny Russian hack Today 1:16 PM
- 6-year-old placed in psychiatric facility for ‘trantrum’ is seen acting calm in body cam footage Today 1:05 PM
- Amy Klobuchar devouring Ivanka Trump is the 2020 vore crossover no one wanted Today 12:32 PM
- Review: Hulu’s ‘Devs’ is a brilliant work of near-future science fiction Today 11:53 AM
- Rapper Pop Smoke dead at 20 Today 11:42 AM
- KSI says he will back Team YouTube if Logan Paul fights Antonio Brown Today 11:29 AM
- William Barr questions whether tech companies should be protected for user content Today 11:10 AM
- The Bloomberg campaign has reached its post-parody zenith Today 10:35 AM
- Ben Affleck explains why he lied about his back tattoo Today 10:28 AM
- Kim Kardashian West accidentally praises Jeff Bezos for threatening to fire employees Today 10:19 AM
Zoolander might have taken the spotlight earlier this week, but there’s a new male model on the block about to take the world by storm—and he’s an 8-year-old boy.
Meet Dennis Kane. He’s a youngster making a name for himself in the fashion industry before even being able to have his own Instagram account. According to RocketNews24, Dennis is from South Korea and is half-Australian half-Korean.
Check out some of his most fabulous poses.
Dennis, smile with your eyes!
That boy is fiercer than fierce.
OK, Dennis, now pretend you’re the coolest guy in elementary school who’s a little mysterious, but will still share school supplies with the kid who forget his pencil case at home.
Dennis, make that peanut butter and jelly sandwich fashion.
Dennis, make the entire world weep from the sheer force of your beauty and talent. Oh, wait, you already did that.
The Internet often becomes infatuated with well-dressed youngsters. Remember Alonso Mateo, the stylish 5-year-old who had Instagram abuzz with his super posh outfits?
And Dennis’s massive appeal says something about standards of beauty and racial politics today. His mixed heritage helps reflect the growing number of interracial families, something that Cheerios showcased in a widely discussed 2014 ad.
Stay cute, Dennis. We hope puberty doesn’t do to you what it did to Aaron Carter.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.