- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her 2 Years Ago
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? 2 Years Ago
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ Today 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Today 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Today 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Today 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Today 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown Today 7:00 AM
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
So many hours are spent planning engagement proposals. From buying the ring, exacting the execution, and getting someone to nonchalantly document the whole thing, the pressure to get a proposal just right is daunting.
So I can’t imagine what it must feel like to be in the middle of a genius proposal, just to turn around and see your significant other down on one knee with a ring box in hand.
On Sunday, a Twitter user named Sydney posted this double whammy of an engagement proposal between her two friends Berkley and Tori. In the video, the proposal attendees are playing a game of Pictionary as Berkley appears to “draw out” her proposal to Tori. However, as she’s busy doodling her love on the drawing board, Tori gets down on one knee behind her, leaving Berkley speechless, jaw dropped, when she turns around and realizes what’s going on.
Berkley stands in stunned silence as someone off camera yells, “Show her, Berk! Show her!” So Berkley reaches over, grabs another ring box, and opens it, leaving Tori speechless and in tears as she gets on one knee herself.
“We kept this secret from each other…” Berkley begins to say.
“For so long!” Tori completes the sentence.
Yep, looks like this “ruined” engagement only got better for the both of them.
Watch the entire video below:
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.