- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Monday 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Monday 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Monday 2:54 PM
Winner, winner, chicken dinner! One couple is on their way to getting married after a sweet proposal at Chick-fil-A.
According to a Facebook post, Nick from Austin, Texas, mustered up the courage to propose to his longtime girlfriend Sarah at a local Chick-fil-A restaurant. The couple, who got engaged on Tuesday, March 27, has known each other since they were 3 years old, the post says.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE HAPPY COUPLE ON THEIR ENGAGEMENT!!! Nick and Sarah have known each other since they were 3 years...Posted by Chick-fil-A at South Mopac on Monday, March 27, 2017
Kaleigh Pierce, who can be seen looking at the couple from the play area in the restaurant, recorded video of Nick putting the ring on Sarah’s finger as friends, Chick-fil-A customers, and employees look on with smiles.
“So sorry for creeping in the back of this photo but I just wanted to tell everyone how happy I was to see such a beautiful moment,” Pierce commented on one of the photos. “Something I will never forget!”
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE HAPPY COUPLE!!!According to a Facebook post, Nick and Sarah have known each other since they were three years old!!! On Monday, Nick built up the courage to ask for Sarah's hand in marriage at the Chick-fil-A on South MoPac in Austin, Texas. He tries every finger, until she points which one. How sweet is that?! Video: Kaleigh PiercePosted by FOX 7 Austin on Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Congrats, Nick and Sarah! May your marriage be as sweet as Chick-fil-A sauce.
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.