- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show 2 Years Ago
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ 2 Years Ago
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
- The QBaby’s parents are already trying to profit off their kid’s fame Today 7:45 AM
- How do 4DX movies work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Terminator 2’s John Connor will return for ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ Today 6:41 AM
- What are all these ‘Game of Thrones’ fans supposed to do now? Today 6:00 AM
- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
- Bella Thorne claims Tana Mongeau ‘broke girl code’ in a series of messy tweets Thursday 7:00 PM
- Redditors keep this data engineer’s plants alive for him Thursday 5:20 PM
- Professor writes article defending ‘Asian romantic preference’—and no one is here for it Thursday 4:57 PM
- Ditch Pornhub and support adult content creators instead Thursday 4:46 PM
- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni Thursday 4:18 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Thursday 3:30 PM
They’ve known each other since they were 3.
Winner, winner, chicken dinner! One couple is on their way to getting married after a sweet proposal at Chick-fil-A.
According to a Facebook post, Nick from Austin, Texas, mustered up the courage to propose to his longtime girlfriend Sarah at a local Chick-fil-A restaurant. The couple, who got engaged on Tuesday, March 27, has known each other since they were 3 years old, the post says.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE HAPPY COUPLE ON THEIR ENGAGEMENT!!! Nick and Sarah have known each other since they were 3 years...Posted by Chick-fil-A at South Mopac on Monday, March 27, 2017
Kaleigh Pierce, who can be seen looking at the couple from the play area in the restaurant, recorded video of Nick putting the ring on Sarah’s finger as friends, Chick-fil-A customers, and employees look on with smiles.
“So sorry for creeping in the back of this photo but I just wanted to tell everyone how happy I was to see such a beautiful moment,” Pierce commented on one of the photos. “Something I will never forget!”
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE HAPPY COUPLE!!!According to a Facebook post, Nick and Sarah have known each other since they were three years old!!! On Monday, Nick built up the courage to ask for Sarah's hand in marriage at the Chick-fil-A on South MoPac in Austin, Texas. He tries every finger, until she points which one. How sweet is that?! Video: Kaleigh PiercePosted by FOX 7 Austin on Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Congrats, Nick and Sarah! May your marriage be as sweet as Chick-fil-A sauce.
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.