- Amanda Palmer dragged for ‘demanding’ coverage of her music Thursday 8:33 PM
- How to get free TikTok followers without downloading a virus Thursday 7:57 PM
- Trump Jr.s ‘Triggered’ topped best-seller’s list with help of RNC Thursday 7:41 PM
- FBI raided millionaire YouTuber’s home, allegedly took everything Thursday 6:55 PM
- A fake Labour party website is spreading disinformation in Britain Thursday 6:16 PM
- Twitter bans cricket club for posting ISIS content in apparent hack Thursday 6:12 PM
- This dad remade his daughter’s NSFW photo—and people are loving it Thursday 5:51 PM
- Teen allegedly posted ‘slave for sale’ Craigslist ad featuring his Black classmate Thursday 5:28 PM
- People are crushed that this teen love story might be a TikTok ‘joke’ Thursday 4:50 PM
- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? Thursday 2:06 PM
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Thursday 12:52 PM
- Netflix drops ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ trailer Thursday 12:43 PM
- Uber says it will audio-record rides to address safety concerns Thursday 12:41 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ writers go in-depth on how they decided which superheroes lived and died Thursday 12:22 PM
A white woman now dubbed “Corner Store Caroline” was caught on video calling the cops on a nine-year-old Black boy, claiming he touched her butt.
The incident started inside a deli in Brooklyn, where the woman claimed the child grabbed her rear. The original altercation between the boy’s mother and the woman was not caught on video, but a local resident did record her calling the police and arguing with other people nearby.
At the beginning of the video, recorded and posted by Jason Littlejohn, the woman can be seen demanding on the phone, “I want the cops here right now!” As she says this, the elementary-school-aged child she accused of sexual violence begins wailing and crying for help from his mom.
It seems obvious to everyone around that a backpack-wearing child who doesn’t even have two digits to his name did not sexually assault this adult woman. As the woman, wearing aviators and stern face, yells into her phone about how the child grabbed her, people yell at her to go home. “Who would want to touch your flat ass?” one woman yells at her. As the accused child cries, Littlejohn tries to comfort him, and calls the woman “Corner Store Caroline.”
“I just was sexually assaulted by a child!” the woman yells, seemingly unaware of how ridiculous that sounds. People respond by calling her nasty and a pedophile. She laughs and smugly tells Littlejohn, “Why don’t you upload that to WorldStar?” as if that’s not racist at all.
When another white woman stops to find out what the commotion is all about, she confronts the woman who just got off the phone with the police. “What is your problem?” she asks. The woman condescendingly calls her a child, and eventually, a man has to put his arms between them to stop them from coming to blows.
It is currently not known whether the police followed up with the woman, but it looks like there’s a street full of witnesses eager to contest her claim.
H/T New York Post
Alex Dalbey is a writer and zinester currently living in Saint Paul, Minnesota. They have written for The Daily Dot, Kill Screen, The Lingerie Addict, and Bullet Points.