- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Tuesday 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
Woman dumps cheating boyfriend’s Apple gear into a bathtub
Imagine finding out on Twitter that this is what your cheating earned you.
Anyone in a committed romantic relationship knows that the worst possible thing your significant other can do is cheat on you. Cheating never ends well.
After discovering what her “darling” had been up to, Twitter user @foolishnessfly2 collected her philandering beau’s sizable collection of Apple products and, without hesitation, dropped everything into a tub full of water and what appear to be soap suds.
She didn’t just want to soak the tech; she wanted to inflict maximum damage.
In a further act of retribution, she took a picture of her expression of “heartache” and posted it on Twitter.
You don’t have to be a diehard Apple fan to feel the pain of this rather extreme punishment. By the looks of it, more than ten Apple devices were harmed in the making of @foolishnessfly2’s tweet. Since its posting, it has receive tremendous support, with over 15,000 retweets and almost 10,000 favorites.
Think about how exposed your beloved gadgets are the next time you feel like stepping out on your beloved.
Jam Kotenko is a technology reporter and graphic designer who specializes in coverage of Instagram, Facebook, and other social media apps. Her work has been published by Digital Trends, Bustle, and Gotta Be Mobile.