- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children 4 Years Ago
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Today 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
The Carolina Panthers had a decent season, going 7-8 and winning the NFC South. But one elementary school sports reporter was not impressed by the team’s performance.
Jeff Atkins recently tweeted a clipping from his son’s school newspaper, which features a #hottake about Panthers QB Cam Newton by one of the paper’s reporters. His original thesis: “The team never seems to win, and I think he [Newton] is the reason.” But midway through his biting analysis, he has a change of heart.
We wonder what Newton has to say about all this. Perhaps he can pen a thoughtful response on Derek Jeter’s Players’ Tribune?
The moral of the story is that kids should just write everything.
H/T Jeff Atkins/Twitter | Image via Keith Allison/Flickr (CC 2.0)
Marisa Kabas is a lifestyle reporter and activist. Her work has been published by Fusion, Fast Company, and Today. She’s also served as an editorial campaigns director for Purpose PBC, a social movement incubator.