- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Today 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Today 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Today 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Today 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Today 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Today 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Today 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Today 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Today 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Today 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
The Daily Dot (Licensed)
Introducing ‘2 Girls 1 Podcast.’
Meet Alli and Jen. They’re actors who perform the weirdest stuff on the internet as live theater. We’re talking Reddit threads, Craigslist missed connections, deep cuts from brony forums, Tinder pickup lines, and Hitler fanfiction.
What happens when you put them in a room with the real people behind the most fascinating fringe online communities? You get 2 Girls 1 Podcast, a hilarious weekly show that proves weird internet people are just like us.
This week, we speak to Dominic Rodriguez, director of the documentary Fursonas, which chronicles the rise of the furry community. Furries are people fascinated by anthropomorphic animals, and often dress like (and have sex as) them. Dominic opens up about his journey to accept his own furry fetish and gives us a bird’s eye view of furry conventions.
Also in this episode: Why are overall hooks sold in such large quantities?
Subscribe to 2 Girls 1 Podcast wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts, and get new episodes one week early on the free TuneIn app!
We’d love to hear from you!
- Email the show: [email protected]
- Tweet us: @alligold, @joonbugger, @alliandjen
- Call us: (347) 871-6548 (Leave us a message with a suggestion, personal story, original song, or just shout into your phone. We might play your voicemail on the show.)
If you enjoy this podcast, consider sharing it with a friend or two, and use the hashtag #2G1P. We’ll be watching!
Matt Silverman is the director of video and producer of 2 Girls 1 Podcast at the Daily Dot. He has been making internet shows and viral videos for nearly a decade, and has directed top talent including John Oliver, Kevin Bacon, Kate McKinnon, Alton Brown, and the Sesame Street Muppets. Silverman is also the creator of FREE DAD VIDEOS, a comedy and music channel with his young children.