- If you have doubts about HBO’s ‘Watchmen,’ give it more time Sunday 9:00 PM
- Video shows moment coach disarmed student of shotgun, then hugged him Sunday 7:38 PM
- Jared Leto reportedly tried to stop ‘Joker’ from happening Sunday 4:12 PM
- People are grossed out by cow insemination-themed pregnancy announcement Sunday 3:13 PM
- Major protests in Lebanon triggered by plan to tax WhatsApp calls Sunday 1:38 PM
- Frank Ocean’s $60 HIV prevention drug-themed shirts called tone-deaf Sunday 12:49 PM
- ‘Joker’ stairs latest Instagram spot; locals joke about potential robberies Sunday 10:30 AM
- PewDiePie banned in China after reacting to Winnie the Pooh memes Sunday 8:46 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream Chargers vs. Titans in Week 7 Sunday 6:00 AM
- 13 spooky romance games for adults Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 9 Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream Impact Wrestling’s Bound For Glory Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream Bills vs. Dolphins in Week 7 Sunday 4:30 AM
- How to stream Jaguars vs. Bengals in Week 7 Sunday 4:00 AM
Meet Alli and Jen. They’re actors who perform the weirdest stuff on the internet as live theater. We’re talking Reddit threads, Craigslist missed connections, deep cuts from brony forums, Tinder pickup lines, and Hitler fanfiction.
What happens when you put them in a room with the real people behind the most fascinating fringe online communities? You get 2 Girls 1 Podcast, a hilarious weekly show that proves weird internet people are just like us.
This week, we speak to Dominic Rodriguez, director of the documentary Fursonas, which chronicles the rise of the furry community. Furries are people fascinated by anthropomorphic animals, and often dress like (and have sex as) them. Dominic opens up about his journey to accept his own furry fetish and gives us a bird’s eye view of furry conventions.
Also in this episode: Why are overall hooks sold in such large quantities?
Subscribe to 2 Girls 1 Podcast wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts, and get new episodes one week early on the free TuneIn app!
We’d love to hear from you!
- Email the show: [email protected]
- Tweet us: @alligold, @joonbugger, @alliandjen
- Call us: (347) 871-6548 (Leave us a message with a suggestion, personal story, original song, or just shout into your phone. We might play your voicemail on the show.)
If you enjoy this podcast, consider sharing it with a friend or two, and use the hashtag #2G1P. We’ll be watching!
Matt Silverman is the director of video and producer of 2 Girls 1 Podcast at the Daily Dot. He has been making internet shows and viral videos for nearly a decade, and has directed top talent including John Oliver, Kevin Bacon, Kate McKinnon, Alton Brown, and the Sesame Street Muppets. Silverman is also the creator of FREE DAD VIDEOS, a comedy and music channel with his young children.