- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards 2 Years Ago
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? 2 Years Ago
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Today 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Saturday 10:32 AM
Meet Alli and Jen. They’re actors who perform the weirdest stuff on the internet as live theater. We’re talking Reddit threads, Craigslist missed connections, deep cuts from brony forums, Tinder pickup lines, and Hitler fanfiction.
What happens when you put them in a room with the real people behind the most fascinating fringe online communities? You get 2 Girls 1 Podcast, a hilarious weekly show that proves weird internet people are just like us.
This week, we speak to Dominic Rodriguez, director of the documentary Fursonas, which chronicles the rise of the furry community. Furries are people fascinated by anthropomorphic animals, and often dress like (and have sex as) them. Dominic opens up about his journey to accept his own furry fetish and gives us a bird’s eye view of furry conventions.
Also in this episode: Why are overall hooks sold in such large quantities?
Subscribe to 2 Girls 1 Podcast wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts, and get new episodes one week early on the free TuneIn app!
We’d love to hear from you!
- Email the show: [email protected]
- Tweet us: @alligold, @joonbugger, @alliandjen
- Call us: (347) 871-6548 (Leave us a message with a suggestion, personal story, original song, or just shout into your phone. We might play your voicemail on the show.)
If you enjoy this podcast, consider sharing it with a friend or two, and use the hashtag #2G1P. We’ll be watching!
Matt Silverman is the director of video and producer of 2 Girls 1 Podcast at the Daily Dot. He has been making internet shows and viral videos for nearly a decade, and has directed top talent including John Oliver, Kevin Bacon, Kate McKinnon, Alton Brown, and the Sesame Street Muppets. Silverman is also the creator of FREE DAD VIDEOS, a comedy and music channel with his young children.