- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell 2 Years Ago
- Instagram expands experiment of hiding likes to 6 more countries 2 Years Ago
- Man asks woman to stop speaking Spanish on a plane—and bystanders start speaking Spanish Today 12:55 PM
- Schumer calls on FBI, FTC to investigate FaceApp Today 12:41 PM
- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it Today 12:10 PM
- Man utterly roasted for saying woman can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing Today 12:07 PM
- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body Today 11:14 AM
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon Today 9:53 AM
- Thread about ‘depression meals’ is inspiring lots of relatable answers Today 9:36 AM
- How long is ‘Avengers: Infinity War’? Today 9:30 AM
- Rand Paul ripped for halting 9/11 Victim Fund re-authorization bill Today 9:18 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in August 2019 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators drop out of Comic-Con at last minute Today 6:38 AM
- Inside Britt McHenry’s war on women Today 6:30 AM
The Daily Dot (Licensed)
Whisper, crinkle, tap.
Autonomous sensory meridian response (known as ASMR) is that tingly sensation on the back of your neck when you hear certain quiet sounds, like whispering or tapping. There’s a huge community devoted to triggering your tingles on YouTube.
This week on 2 Girls 1 Podcast, Alli and Jen (actors who perform weird internet stuff on stage) talk to Gibi, an “ASMRtist,” about her rise to tingly internet fame.
Subscribe to 2 Girls 1 Podcast wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts and get new episodes one week early on the free TuneIn app!
We’d love to hear from you!
- Email the show: [email protected]
- Tweet us: @alligold, @joonbugger, @alliandjen
- Call us: (347) 871-6548 (Leave us a message with a suggestion, personal story, original song, or just shout into your phone. We might play your voicemail on the show.)
If you enjoy this podcast, consider sharing it with a friend or two, and use the hashtag #2G1P. We’ll be watching!
Matt Silverman is the director of video and producer of 2 Girls 1 Podcast at the Daily Dot. He has been making internet shows and viral videos for nearly a decade, and has directed top talent including John Oliver, Kevin Bacon, Kate McKinnon, Alton Brown, and the Sesame Street Muppets. Silverman is also the creator of FREE DAD VIDEOS, a comedy and music channel with his young children.