- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Saturday 10:32 AM
- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Saturday 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Saturday 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
Watch 100 years of fitness trends in just 100 seconds
If you love the 100 Years of Beauty series, we have a surprise for you.
If you love the 100 Years of Beauty series, we have a surprise for you. This new video by the Benenden Health YouTube channel, covers 100 Years of Fitness Trends in just 100 seconds. The different ideas on what constitutes “fitness” are fascinating. As an added bonus, the outfits are pretty great, too.
Stretching was popular in the 1910s
If only working out were this easy now.
The 1960s were all about a children’s toy
Talk about an effective party trick.
Zumba rules today
We’re really surprised they didn’t pick Crossfit, to be honest.
Here’s the full video.
Screengrab via Benenden Health/YouTube