- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Monday 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Monday 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Monday 2:54 PM
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Monday 2:07 PM
The Blockbuster Box, the brainchild of ad agency Ogilvy and Mather Group‘s Chief Creative Officer Reed Collins, takes the classic pairing of pizza and a movie to a new level. Included in your pizza order is a projector lens that fits into a punch-out hole in the front of the box.
Your phone serves as the source of entertainment, propped up in the box with an included phone stand and displaying the video that is projected through the lens.
Pizza Hut is offering four different varieties of the box: Slice Night for horror, Anchovy Armageddon for sci-fi, Hot and Ready for romance, and Fully Loaded for action thrillers. Each box comes with scannable codes for exclusive downloads of films ready to be pizza-projected.
The Blockbuster Box is currently only available in Hong Kong, so if you’re not in the Pearl of the Orient, you won’t be able to get your hands on it; Pizza Huts in Hong Kong probably don’t deliver stateside.
AJ Dellinger is a seasoned technology writer whose work has appeared in Digital Trends, International Business Times, and Newsweek. In 2018, he joined Gizmodo as the nights and weekend editor.