- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe 4 Years Ago
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Today 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Today 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Today 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Today 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Today 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Today 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Today 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Today 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Today 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Today 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Today 12:55 PM
- A GoFundMe for Eric Garner’s killer has raised more than $70,000 Today 12:49 PM
- YouTuber finds GoPro footage of man who drowned in 2017 Today 12:20 PM
- Netflix’s ’45 rpm’ is as tired as the boomer rock era it tries to honor Today 11:38 AM
Can anything destroy the Nokia 3310?
It will survive us all.
The Internet has dubbed the Nokia 3310 as indestructible. It seems that no matter what stress test it’s put through, the brick phone escapes with nothing more than a few scratches. But has it finally met it’s match?
YouTubers “Bigshredder” throw just about anything into an industrial shredder for the pure joy of seeing if something will shred. After absolutely destroying video game consoles, fans requested “ancient building blocks called Nokias,” or what we know as the Nokia 3310.
Not surprisingly, the Nokia 3310 survived it’s first test.
Now for the real test of strength.
Will the Nokia 3310 shred?
If you’re like us and can’t believe your eyes, you’re not alone. Several people suggested Bigshredder used CGI or a cheap imitation phone because it’s simply too hard to believe that a Nokia 3310 can be destroyed.
The only thing that will destroy a Nokia is the phone itself!