- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes 3 Years Ago
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website 3 Years Ago
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario 3 Years Ago
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it 3 Years Ago
- Steve King says backlash to white nationalism comment was like what Jesus went through Today 10:23 AM
- Netflix movies are still eligible for Oscars, Academy rules Today 10:21 AM
- Sheriff’s deputy makes homophobic comments on Facebook after gay teen’s suicide Today 10:02 AM
- The Marvel movies you actually need to see before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 9:10 AM
- Twitter launches new tool to combat misinformation about voting Today 8:44 AM
- These Cards Will Get You Drunk is the game with one very obvious purpose Today 8:20 AM
- Conservative guy’s Elizabeth Warren op-ed inspires ‘slap in the face’ meme Today 7:37 AM
- ‘Ask Dr. Ruth’ takes a crowd-pleasing look at her life and groundbreaking career Today 7:30 AM
- Tom Holland and Daisy Ridley’s ‘Chaos Walking’ is so bad it’s ‘unreleasable’ Today 7:01 AM
- The best Westerns on YouTube that you can watch for free Today 7:00 AM
- The shocking similarities between QAnon’s ‘Storm’ and the far-right’s ‘Second Civil War’ Today 6:30 AM
Zuckerberg’s baby daughter is officially a Jedi in new ‘Star Wars’-themed photo
There’s a new Jedi in town, and her name is Zuckerbaby.
Look, you should’ve known for some time that Star Wars will dominate your lives this month, whether you’re fans of the franchise or not. And if you’re a member of the latter, you’re probably sick of all the hype, from all the TV talk show guests and YouTube tributes to Star Wars-branded produce.
Thanks to Facebook CEO and brand-new dad Mark Zuckerberg, you get a break from the ridiculous Star Wars homages populating the Web in the form of an adorable baby picture. Trust us, you wouldn’t want to click “Hide” on this awesomeness:
Mark Zuckerberg / Facebook
Armed with a green baby lightsaber and wrapped in a brown blanket, little Max Zuckerberg makes the perfect Jedi. Proud papa Zuckerberg’s caption, “The force is strong with this one,” calls attention to this fact. However, if Max’s side glance is any indication, there’s a big possibility that her dad chose the wrong side.
What do you think, mini Darth Vader plushie?
H/T Mark Zuckerberg/Facebook
Jam Kotenko is a technology reporter and graphic designer who specializes in coverage of Instagram, Facebook, and other social media apps. Her work has been published by Digital Trends, Bustle, and Gotta Be Mobile.