- Kevin Smith announces a He-Man reboot for Netflix 4 Years Ago
- Kellyanne Conway brushes off recession fears, calls it ‘Sesame Street word of the day’ 4 Years Ago
- Conservatives are livid the New York Times is writing articles about slavery Today 10:52 AM
- Iceland holds funeral for first glacier to melt Today 10:44 AM
- Nonprofit fanfiction database Archive of Our Own wins a Hugo Today 9:59 AM
- Dan Carlin’s ‘War Remains’ is a stunning VR pop-up Today 9:27 AM
- Your wireless data is probably being throttled, study finds Today 9:25 AM
- Mike Judge’s dystopian comedy ‘Idiocracy’ is now streaming on Netflix Today 8:00 AM
- The 2020 Democratic presidential candidates as La Croix flavors Today 7:00 AM
- Crowdsourcing mental healthcare with 7 Cups Today 7:00 AM
- How to unlock hidden filters and effects for Instagram Stories Today 6:00 AM
- In season 2, ‘Succession’ has quietly become one of the best shows on TV Sunday 9:10 PM
- Alexa Demie shares the beauty inspiration behind ‘Euphoria’s’ Maddy Sunday 5:47 PM
- Fans just discovered Lizzo’s old YouTube channel–and it’s full of gems Sunday 4:22 PM
- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu Sunday 2:44 PM
Zuckerberg’s baby daughter is officially a Jedi in new ‘Star Wars’-themed photo
There’s a new Jedi in town, and her name is Zuckerbaby.
Look, you should’ve known for some time that Star Wars will dominate your lives this month, whether you’re fans of the franchise or not. And if you’re a member of the latter, you’re probably sick of all the hype, from all the TV talk show guests and YouTube tributes to Star Wars-branded produce.
Thanks to Facebook CEO and brand-new dad Mark Zuckerberg, you get a break from the ridiculous Star Wars homages populating the Web in the form of an adorable baby picture. Trust us, you wouldn’t want to click “Hide” on this awesomeness:
Mark Zuckerberg / Facebook
Armed with a green baby lightsaber and wrapped in a brown blanket, little Max Zuckerberg makes the perfect Jedi. Proud papa Zuckerberg’s caption, “The force is strong with this one,” calls attention to this fact. However, if Max’s side glance is any indication, there’s a big possibility that her dad chose the wrong side.
What do you think, mini Darth Vader plushie?
H/T Mark Zuckerberg/Facebook
Jam Kotenko is a technology reporter and graphic designer who specializes in coverage of Instagram, Facebook, and other social media apps. Her work has been published by Digital Trends, Bustle, and Gotta Be Mobile.