- Microsoft employees want to cancel a $479 million contract with the U.S. military 3 Years Ago
- Queso recipe gets launched to space Today 10:09 AM
- ‘Isabelle Facts’ was a wholesome queer meme account—until harassers showed up Today 8:28 AM
- 2016 election stories the ‘Newsroom’ reboot will cover Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Brandon Rios vs. Humberto Soto for free Today 6:00 AM
- ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ heads to ‘Bly Manor’ for next installment Today 5:45 AM
- How to stream James DeGale vs. Chris Eubank Jr. for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 145 in Prague for free Today 5:00 AM
- R. Kelly charged in Chicago with multiple counts of sex abuse Friday 7:51 PM
- Elon Musk finally hosts PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
- Amy Klobuchar reportedly ate salad with a comb, and Twitter’s got questions Friday 2:47 PM
- Nobody likes Spotify’s new update Friday 2:34 PM
- Student assaulted on campus while tabling for right-wing group Friday 1:56 PM
Zuckerberg’s baby daughter is officially a Jedi in new ‘Star Wars’-themed photo
There’s a new Jedi in town, and her name is Zuckerbaby.
Look, you should’ve known for some time that Star Wars will dominate your lives this month, whether you’re fans of the franchise or not. And if you’re a member of the latter, you’re probably sick of all the hype, from all the TV talk show guests and YouTube tributes to Star Wars-branded produce.
Thanks to Facebook CEO and brand-new dad Mark Zuckerberg, you get a break from the ridiculous Star Wars homages populating the Web in the form of an adorable baby picture. Trust us, you wouldn’t want to click “Hide” on this awesomeness:
Mark Zuckerberg / Facebook
Armed with a green baby lightsaber and wrapped in a brown blanket, little Max Zuckerberg makes the perfect Jedi. Proud papa Zuckerberg’s caption, “The force is strong with this one,” calls attention to this fact. However, if Max’s side glance is any indication, there’s a big possibility that her dad chose the wrong side.
What do you think, mini Darth Vader plushie?
H/T Mark Zuckerberg/Facebook
Jam Kotenko is a technology reporter and graphic designer who specializes in coverage of Instagram, Facebook, and other social media apps. Her work has been published by Digital Trends, Bustle, and Gotta Be Mobile.