- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free 4 Years Ago
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers 4 Years Ago
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets 4 Years Ago
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets 4 Years Ago
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Today 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Today 11:33 AM
- The cast list for the ‘Kingsman’ prequel movie looks totally nuts Today 11:17 AM
- The best Prime Day deals to heat up your kitchen Today 11:16 AM
- YouTuber Emily Hartridge killed in electric scooter crash Today 10:50 AM
- Is Lashana Lynch really playing 007 in the new Bond movie? Today 10:33 AM
- Trump demands apology after his racist tweets Today 10:21 AM
- Prime Day deals that’ll make you grateful for your Amazon membership Today 9:51 AM
- Netflix’s ‘4L’ takes a long road trip to the Sahara Today 9:04 AM
- Air Force says it’s ready to ‘protect’ Area 51 amid Facebook event buzz Today 9:02 AM
- Get 50% off 23andMe DNA tests today for Prime Day Today 9:00 AM
Say #Hello to jeans made just for iPhone owners.
So many people own iPhones that there are now jeans designed around them. Los Angeles apparel company Joe’s Jeans is currently taking pre-orders for a new line of jeans called #Hello that can charge your iPhone while you walk.
What separates Joe’s #Hello jeans is the special pocket located near the back of the right hip where you can safely tuck away an iPhone. Placing a smartphone in that spot lets you avoid uncomfortably cramming it into your front or rear pocket, which we all know is particularly dangerous for Apple’s newest smartphones.
In addition to this convenient little pocket, Joe’s has also seen fit to equip the #Hello jeans with a battery pack capable of boosting an iPhone 6‘s battery a further 70%, bringing it back from the brink of a bad shutdown and giving you several hours of additional use. The backup battery can be removed for charging or replaced entirely if the need arises.
Being on the cutting edge of iPhone fashion isn’t cheap, however. The #Hello jeans start at around $190, and that’s not including the $49 battery pack, so think long and hard about just how badly you need iPhone-friendly pants.
H/T Mashable | Photo via Joe’s
Mike Wehner is a former tech editor for the Daily Dot who now writes for BGR. His work has appeared everywhere from Yahoo to CNN, and there’s a good chance his Apple Watch is dead right now.