- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids 5 Years Ago
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Today 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Today 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Today 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
These jeans comfortably store and charge your iPhone
Say #Hello to jeans made just for iPhone owners.
So many people own iPhones that there are now jeans designed around them. Los Angeles apparel company Joe’s Jeans is currently taking pre-orders for a new line of jeans called #Hello that can charge your iPhone while you walk.
What separates Joe’s #Hello jeans is the special pocket located near the back of the right hip where you can safely tuck away an iPhone. Placing a smartphone in that spot lets you avoid uncomfortably cramming it into your front or rear pocket, which we all know is particularly dangerous for Apple’s newest smartphones.
In addition to this convenient little pocket, Joe’s has also seen fit to equip the #Hello jeans with a battery pack capable of boosting an iPhone 6‘s battery a further 70%, bringing it back from the brink of a bad shutdown and giving you several hours of additional use. The backup battery can be removed for charging or replaced entirely if the need arises.
Being on the cutting edge of iPhone fashion isn’t cheap, however. The #Hello jeans start at around $190, and that’s not including the $49 battery pack, so think long and hard about just how badly you need iPhone-friendly pants.
H/T Mashable | Photo via Joe’s
Mike Wehner is a former tech editor for the Daily Dot who now writes for BGR. His work has appeared everywhere from Yahoo to CNN, and there’s a good chance his Apple Watch is dead right now.