- Reddit theory says fans are wrong about who won ‘Game of Thrones’ Tuesday 6:52 PM
- Elon Musk hires ‘absolute unit’ sheep meme creator to be Tesla’s social media manager Tuesday 6:12 PM
- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Tuesday 4:05 PM
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations Tuesday 3:26 PM
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) Tuesday 3:26 PM
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Tuesday 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Tuesday 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Tuesday 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Tuesday 1:02 PM
- Jason Mitchell fired from ‘Desperados’ and ‘The Chi’ after misconduct allegations Tuesday 12:36 PM
- Police raid Black woman’s house after white neighbor complains about loud Malcolm X speeches Tuesday 12:20 PM
- ‘Transfixed’ says it’s a ‘breakthrough’ series, but it still fetishizes trans bodies Tuesday 11:04 AM
- Senator proposes Do Not Track bill to allow consumers to opt out of data gathering Tuesday 10:54 AM
- The Queen of the North likes to Juul Tuesday 10:36 AM
Say #Hello to jeans made just for iPhone owners.
So many people own iPhones that there are now jeans designed around them. Los Angeles apparel company Joe’s Jeans is currently taking pre-orders for a new line of jeans called #Hello that can charge your iPhone while you walk.
What separates Joe’s #Hello jeans is the special pocket located near the back of the right hip where you can safely tuck away an iPhone. Placing a smartphone in that spot lets you avoid uncomfortably cramming it into your front or rear pocket, which we all know is particularly dangerous for Apple’s newest smartphones.
In addition to this convenient little pocket, Joe’s has also seen fit to equip the #Hello jeans with a battery pack capable of boosting an iPhone 6‘s battery a further 70%, bringing it back from the brink of a bad shutdown and giving you several hours of additional use. The backup battery can be removed for charging or replaced entirely if the need arises.
Being on the cutting edge of iPhone fashion isn’t cheap, however. The #Hello jeans start at around $190, and that’s not including the $49 battery pack, so think long and hard about just how badly you need iPhone-friendly pants.
H/T Mashable | Photo via Joe’s
Mike Wehner is a former tech editor for the Daily Dot who now writes for BGR. His work has appeared everywhere from Yahoo to CNN, and there’s a good chance his Apple Watch is dead right now.