- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Today 3:00 AM
- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Saturday 1:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about TikTok Saturday 1:00 PM
- Screaming drummer girl steals hearts with passionate Nirvana cover Saturday 12:50 PM
- The Kardashians receiving backlash for food fight Instagram post Saturday 10:26 AM
- How to stream Artem Lobov vs. Jason Knight in BKFC Saturday 9:00 AM
- Lizzo sued by Postmates runner she accused of stealing her food Saturday 8:39 AM
- How to stream Jan Blachowicz vs. Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza on UFC Fight Night Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to watch Georgia vs. Auburn live Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Navy vs. Notre Dame live Saturday 3:30 AM
This app for filtering unwanted sexts is too good to be real—for now
Here’s hoping Anthony Weiner can find something else to do with his time.
If you’re a lady and you’ve used any messaging platform on the Internet ever, you’ve probably wished for some sort of high-tech system that would recognize all the unsolicited dick pics and filter them from your inbox.
Luckily, the chat app Banter has heard your gripes and come up with the (sadly fictional) answer to your prayers. Here’s the video for G.R.A.P., Banter’s Genital Recognition Application Prototype that the app promises will make your Banter experience 99 percent wiener (and Anthony Wiener) free.
Warning: The video is a tad NSFW, in that it features various images of phallic-looking summer vegetables:
Banter, a free messaging app that launched at SXSW and allows you to connect with members and chat about shared interests, has a strict non-NSFW policy in its chatrooms, but users can exchange more sensitive content in private chatrooms.
Sadly, as of now, G.R.A.P. is naught but a flight of fancy, so you’ll still have to delete your unsolicited photos on various social media platforms the old-fashioned way.
Screengrab via Banter Chat/YouTube
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.