- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone 6 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Today 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Today 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- Vidgo provides competitive streaming options in both English and Spanish Saturday 3:34 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
- How to watch ‘American Idol’ season 18 Saturday 2:00 PM
- James Blake defends girlfriend Jameela Jamil amid allegations she’s faking her illnesses Saturday 1:46 PM
- Viral video purports to show doctors with guns amid coronavirus outbreak Saturday 1:07 PM
- Russian YouTubers pretend to be Greta Thunberg, share alleged prank call with Bernie Sanders Saturday 11:07 AM
- TikTok teens are shaving off their eyebrows to ‘look like’ Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid Saturday 10:25 AM
- Wendy’s fires employees over viral TikTok sink bath Saturday 9:05 AM
- This dentist wants to know who left him a negative review online Friday 8:16 PM
Turkish beach resort advertises for ‘Chief Instagram Officer’
Are you handy with a filter (or several)? You could get paid to use Instagram in the sun.
Fancy making a living using Instagram in the sun? A Turkish beach resort is looking for a photographer to live for free at its luxury tropical hotel while documenting their time there by uploading sunny snaps to Instagram. Each photographer they hire will have one week to get their filtered photos in before their time at the resort comes to an end.
The Chief Instagram Offer (CIO), as the Hillside Beach Club in Kalemya bay, Turkey, is calling the position, will have plenty of inspiration: The resort calls itself “Heaven on Earth,” and with good reason. It boasts three beaches, three restaurants, a waterfront pool, four bars (including an app to order drinks with), as well as a spa.
So how do you apply to become CIO of “Heaven on Earth”? Cleverly, the resort is asking for people to submit their best beach snaps mentioning the @hillsidebeachclub Instagram account as well as the hashtag #jobatheavenonearth. At least this way everyone is going to find out about the opportunity.
Still not sure whether the position is for you? Handily, the resort already has an Instagram profile filled with attractive Instagram snaps.
Jack Flanagan is a reporter whose work focuses on science, technology, and business. His work has appeared in the Guardian, HuffPo, New Scientist, the Advocate, and the Next Web.