- These iOS 13 features will have you racing to update your iPhone on Sept. 19 4 Years Ago
- Trump calls for investigation into Obama’s Netflix deal—gets memed instead 4 Years Ago
- Students won’t be disciplined for blackface photo, university says 4 Years Ago
- Twitch star gets shot at during live stream in apparent robbery attempt Today 10:20 AM
- Conservatives cry ‘fake news’ as New York Times adds correction to Kavanaugh report Today 10:10 AM
- New York to ban sale of most flavored e-cigarettes Today 8:45 AM
- How to watch ‘Dancing with the Stars’ season 28 Today 8:06 AM
- Watch the new ‘Jurassic World’ short film ‘Battle at Big Rock’ Today 8:04 AM
- Who is Corn Pop? Here are all the theories about the gang leader from Joe Biden’s past Sunday 4:37 PM
- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment Sunday 3:28 PM
- Mike Pence says a Triple Crown-winning racehorse bit him Sunday 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Sunday 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Sunday 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles systemic racism in ‘Hello, Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Sunday 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Sunday 9:05 AM
No stranger to Black Friday deals, Best Buy is getting a head start on the action by offering some one-day sale prices on a ton of items starting today.
Best Buy has always been known for some pretty solid holiday discounts, and that trend continues this year. Here’s a rundown of the best discounts, all of which end tonight at midnight:
- Apple Watch Sport – $50 off
- Apple Watch – $100 off
- iPad Air 2 (16GB, 64GB) – $100 off
- iPad Air 2 (128GB) – $125 off
- Microsoft Surface 3 – $100 off
- Samsung 60″ 4K Ultra HD TV – $799.00
- Samsung 50″ 1080p HDTV – $299.99
- VIZIO 55″ LED 4K Ultra HD Smart TV – $699.99
- Fitbit Charge HR – $119.99
- Fitbit Charge – $89.99
All of these sale prices are online only, but they do come with free shipping, which is a nice bonus. To score the deals you’ll need a My Best Buy account, which is free, so it’s not terribly painful.
If you don’t snag one of these discounted items on your first try—it’s first come, first served, after all—you’ll still have a slim chance to try again if the items come back in stock by the time Black Friday hits.
Photo via JeepersMedia/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Mike Wehner is a former tech editor for the Daily Dot who now writes for BGR. His work has appeared everywhere from Yahoo to CNN, and there’s a good chance his Apple Watch is dead right now.