This week’s trending pins are some truly incredible edibles—both to eat and use.
Millions of pins are added to Pinterest every day. But some are more popular than others. Pinterest statistics tracker Repinly keeps tabs on which pins prove to be the most repinnable.
Each week, we comb its popular pins from the past seven days to see which quotes, photos, and DIY projects are hot on Pinterest right now. Here are seven of the top pins:
1) Caption: “Ina Garten’s Butternut Squash & Apple Soup.” (original pin)
2) Caption: “Natural beauty tips. One pinner said, “I tried the blackhead remover (milk and baking soda) and it removed gunk i never thought I’d be able to get rid of! totally using this as my face scrub from now on.” (original pin)
3) Caption: “Buffalo Chicken Bites – And they’re baked! Football season is around the corner!!” (original pin)
4) Caption: “***DANGER***This recipe came from someone who actually worked at a Mexican restaurant and passed along this recipe on how to make Queso Blanco Dip (white cheese dip) like they do in their restaurant. Hallelujah!!!!!” (original pin)
5) Caption: “Stove top Christmas scent! One batch stays good for weeks, you just add water and heat it on low whenever you want it (WILL BE MAKING THIS CHRISTMAS!)” (original pin)
6) Caption: “Pumpkin Fluff ~ I’ve been hearing people talk about this. 2 WW pts.” (original pin)
7) Caption: “quinoa recipes.” (original pin)
All photos via Pinterest
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.