Build a trampoline snuggle fort and more with this week's hottest pins
Pinterest statistics tracker Repinly keeps tabs on which pins prove to be the most repinnable. Each week, we comb its popular pins from the past seven days to find the quotes, photos, and DIY projects that are hot on Pinterest right now.
There’s a name for those brilliant solutions to everyday dilemmas. Called “Life hacks,” they’re the not-always-obvious resolutions to the problems you didn’t even know you had.
This week, Pinterest has caught life-hack fever with a series of popular pins that offer unexpected tricks for giving old household items and tired routines new life. Check out seven that are trending right now:
1) Turn a trampoline into a snuggle fort. (original pin)
2) Blend cornstarch, cinnamon, and nutmeg into bronzer. (original pin)
3) Cook strawberries in the oven to make healthy fruit snacks. (original pin)
4) Glue cork boards in kitchen cupboards for pinning recipes. (original pin)
5) Turn Febreze into a weapon for office battles. (original pin)
6) Make a coat hanger into an inexpensive holiday wreath. (original pin)
7) Use a wig to give your cat a brand new look. (original pin)
All photos via Pinterest
Texans are adopting dogs in droves to rescue them from flooded animal shelters
Now this is Southern hospitality.75k
This photo of an Army widow at her husband's grave reminds us what Memorial Day is all about
Laureen Lopez-Berry's husband Richard was killed by a car bomb in Afghanistan in 2012.39k
How to play every classic video game on your phone
The best '80s and '90s consoles in the palm of your hand.21k
This 'Bob's Burgers' writer will hate-watch 'Entourage' for charity
She's trying to raise a total of $10,000 for CureSearch.
Tiny bear cubs have the world's cutest wrestling match
Can. Not. Handle. This.8