- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs 6 Years Ago
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue 6 Years Ago
- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire 6 Years Ago
- 6-year-old raises $250K for Australian bushfires by making clay koalas Today 11:31 AM
- What you need to know about Clearview AI and its facial recognition app Today 10:36 AM
- Apple TV+ gets its first SAG Award while Netflix and Amazon nab 2 each Today 10:07 AM
- Facebook apologizes for translating Chinese president’s name to ‘Mr. Sh*thole’ Today 9:45 AM
- New York Times endorses Klobarren for president Today 8:45 AM
- 6 gift cards that make for the most thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift ideas Today 8:16 AM
- Studio Ghibli films are coming to Netflix—but not for Americans Today 8:13 AM
- Brad Pitt clutching Jennifer Aniston’s hand sparks all the rumors Today 7:47 AM
- The man who sold shares of himself on the internet Today 7:00 AM
- The rise of the conservative ‘mancast’ in a world of changing masculinity Today 6:00 AM
- Amazon’s ‘Troop Zero’ gives the underdog movie a stylized re-do Today 4:20 AM
- No, the first words of Trump’s tweets don’t match up to lyrics of ‘Break My Stride’ Sunday 10:28 PM
Zac Efron threatens to break Instagram with video of him booty shaking to hip-hop
Zac Efron continues to prove that thirst is very real.
Years from now, when anthropologists study our society and the phenomenon of “thirst” that has overtaken the millennial generation, they will trace the outbreak to Zac Efron. The hysterical cries of “I literally can’t” will be documented as coming from the mouths of those watching videos of Efron dancing.
His dance moves, now more Magic Mike than High School Musical, aren’t just for show; they’re part of the gross domestic product. It was only a few months ago he was giving lap dances to the cast of Workaholics to promote his new film Neighbors—a stunt that worked, with the film raking in a domestic total of almost $150 million.
Currently, Efron is showcasing his body rolls and booty shaking on Instagram, partying with some rich Italian dude named Gianluca Vacchi, Michelle Rodriguez, and choreographer Youssef Giga.
May the bounty that is Efron dancing to popular hip-hop on Instagram never end.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.