- Black Facebook employees say company racism has ‘gotten worse’ 5 Years Ago
- This fish with a ‘human face’ is here to give you nightmares Today 3:28 PM
- TikTok’s piercing challenge leaves the fate of your face up to a filter Today 2:54 PM
- Soldiers with top-secret clearance say they were ordered to install a sketchy app Today 2:46 PM
- How to take your Korean beauty routine on the go Today 2:24 PM
- Disney+’s ‘Encore!’ is a love letter to high school theater Today 2:15 PM
- White tourist filmed shouting homophobic, racist slurs Today 1:31 PM
- U.K. advocacy group releases deepfakes of Corbyn, Johnson endorsing each other Today 1:07 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ series premiere throws ‘Star Wars’ in the middle of the wild west Today 12:35 PM
- A total guide to bone conduction headphones, plus our recommendations Today 12:34 PM
- Disney+ goes down on launch day Today 11:52 AM
- Anna Kendrick and Bill Hader shine in Disney+ Christmas movie ‘Noelle’ Today 11:52 AM
- What to do if you’ve lost your AirPods charging case Today 11:42 AM
- Stephen Miller’s racist emails leak Today 11:20 AM
- Why was parody Twitter account Seinfeld2000 suspended? Today 11:06 AM
Tour this choose-your-own-adventure haunted house from YouTube Nation
Which path will lead you safely from this celebrity-stuffed virtual haunted house?
In a traditional haunted house, you have to simply keep moving forward in the direction determined by the designer. However, YouTube Nation used the YouTube Space Halloween sets to construct an elaborate, choose-your-own-adventure haunted mystery that lets viewers pick their own spooky Halloween tale.
For Halloween: Can You Survive? YouTube Nation called on several celebrity friends to take part, including Felicia Day, Steve Zaragoza, and Tay Zonday. They’re gathered for a Halloween party when something goes terribly wrong.
Depending on what path you take, the whole adventure can be as long as a 28-minute experience, following the adventures of a pair of celebs as they decide to flee, keep partying, or investigate the mystery. YouTuber GloZell plays your spooky host to the whole affair.
Choose wisely, the path you take will determine just how much of the awesome Guillermo Del Toro-designed sets you get to see.
Screengrab via YouTube Nation/YouTube
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.