- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
YouTube right now! “Kristen Stewart Explains Cheating”
Actress Laura McDonald breaks the bad news.
In YouTube Right Now, the Daily Dot looks at videos that catch our eyes, push our buttons, and move our dials—and that you’ve just got to watch. Right now!
Over a week of silence—and one viral fan video—later, Kristen Stewart is finally responding to the cheating allegations that turned the Twilight fandom upside down last week.
Or at least actress and comedian Laura McDonald is.
McDonald channels the Twilight actress in Barely Political’s latest spoof by Mark Douglas and Bryan Olsen. It’s a webcam confessional that finds McDonald, as Stewart, explaining to boyfriend Robert Pattinson why she cheated on him with Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders while movers take Pattinson’s possessions out of the house they shared together.
“I have a really good explanation for why we did it,” Stewart stammers.
As it turned out, Sanders told her that he liked to sleep with all of his actors so that they would give better performances on-screen. And Stewart, a rising star, wanted to give a better performance.
“And he said that Martin Scorz did the same thing with Goodfellas, which is why the ‘Fellas are so good,” she said.
McDonald’s impersonation of Stewart is uncanny as she explains, to the amusement of the movers, how everyone wanted her to have sex with Sanders and that he’s even suffering from a rare disease called “Boneritis.”
Photo via YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.