- YouTuber Emily Hartridge killed in electric scooter crash 7 Years Ago
- Is Lashana Lynch really playing 007 in the new Bond movie? 7 Years Ago
- Trump demands apology after his racist tweets 7 Years Ago
- Prime Day deals that’ll make you grateful for your Amazon membership Today 9:51 AM
- Netflix’s ‘4L’ takes a long road trip to the Sahara Today 9:04 AM
- Air Force says it’s ready to ‘protect’ Area 51 amid Facebook event buzz Today 9:02 AM
- Get 50% off 23andMe DNA tests today for Prime Day Today 9:00 AM
- The best Prime Day streaming deals Today 8:47 AM
- ‘Veronica Mars’ season 4 is a triumphant return to form Today 8:19 AM
- Indie drama ‘The Farewell’ beats ‘Avengers: Endgame’ box office record Today 7:44 AM
- Join the Unicorn Moms if you’re sick of being judged by other parents online Today 7:00 AM
- Get the Amazon Fire TV Stick for just $15 on Prime Day Today 6:51 AM
- Trump tells 4 congresswomen of color to go back to the countries they came from Sunday 4:56 PM
- Fans would like to see Andrea Arnold’s cut of ‘Big Little Lies’ Sunday 3:49 PM
- Disney’s new ‘Star Wars’ series had a budget the size of the final ‘Game of Thrones’ season Sunday 2:54 PM
YouTube right now! “Henri le chat noir, love Anais Mittins”
Henri the cat’s got a suitor, and she’s not playing hard to get.
Henri the cat’s got a suitor, and she’s a saucy little minx.
Thanks to YouTuber Lizzi Reid and her giggly friend Adrian, the Internet can now delight itself with Anais Mittins, a lonesome, lovestruck kitten who spends her days betrothed in “literature, the study of human behavior, chemistry, phenomenology, and string theory.”
We quickly learn that Mittins’s plight is the product of her marriage, one that does as much to thwart her hopes and dreams as it does to mire her in boredom.
“I choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or toughness, who does not believe me to be naive or innocent,” she admits. “Who has the courage to treat me… like a queen. Alas, I still find myself spending time searching for you.”
You, of course, is Henri, one of YouTube’s most beloved felines, a tortured soul who knows not his purpose on this great, green Earth. Mittins wants nothing more than to be with him. She sleeps to dream of him.
“Only a kitten in love can see the greatness of a tom such as you, Henri,” she says.
Annais, nous pleurons pour vous.
Photo via YouTube
Chase Hoffberger reported on YouTube, web culture, and crime for the Daily Dot until 2013, when he joined the Austin Chronicle. Until late 2018, he served as that paper’s news editor and reported on criminal justice and politics.