- The ‘Well yes, but actually no’ meme is here to help you explain things 7 Years Ago
- Judge orders Roger Stone to appear in court after his Instagram post 7 Years Ago
- I worked with the migrant caravan—and Trump is the cause of his national emergency 7 Years Ago
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich online for free 7 Years Ago
- ‘Patriot Act’ volume 2 proves Hasan Minhaj is the next big star of the news-comedy genre Today 11:01 AM
- ‘Friends From College’ canceled after 2 seasons at Netflix Today 10:53 AM
- Allow your wallet to be your spirit guide during this rad anime sale Today 10:43 AM
- Man stages fake DUI trial to propose to girlfriend, and people are asking why Today 10:40 AM
- Bernie Sanders’ website full of 404s on launch day Today 10:23 AM
- Pose’s Indya Moore goes viral for arguing trans women have ‘biologically female’ penises Today 10:21 AM
- Howard Schultz pens Medium essay declaring ‘unprecedented appetite’ for Schultz 2020 Today 9:56 AM
- The weirdest movie at the Oscars is ‘Border’ Today 9:22 AM
- Did Elon Musk just host PewDiePie’s meme review? Today 8:53 AM
- Loona stans take over Twitter with praise for the ‘Butterfly’ video Today 7:31 AM
- ‘Yucatán’ is a caper comedy that’s long on cons but short on laughs Today 7:00 AM
YouTube right now! “Henri le chat noir, love Anais Mittins”
Henri the cat’s got a suitor, and she’s not playing hard to get.
Henri the cat’s got a suitor, and she’s a saucy little minx.
Thanks to YouTuber Lizzi Reid and her giggly friend Adrian, the Internet can now delight itself with Anais Mittins, a lonesome, lovestruck kitten who spends her days betrothed in “literature, the study of human behavior, chemistry, phenomenology, and string theory.”
We quickly learn that Mittins’s plight is the product of her marriage, one that does as much to thwart her hopes and dreams as it does to mire her in boredom.
“I choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or toughness, who does not believe me to be naive or innocent,” she admits. “Who has the courage to treat me… like a queen. Alas, I still find myself spending time searching for you.”
You, of course, is Henri, one of YouTube’s most beloved felines, a tortured soul who knows not his purpose on this great, green Earth. Mittins wants nothing more than to be with him. She sleeps to dream of him.
“Only a kitten in love can see the greatness of a tom such as you, Henri,” she says.
Annais, nous pleurons pour vous.
Photo via YouTube
Chase Hoffberger reported on YouTube, web culture, and crime for the Daily Dot until 2013, when he joined the Austin Chronicle. Until late 2018, he served as that paper’s news editor and reported on criminal justice and politics.