- Mike Pence, who fueled HIV outbreak, is now in charge of coronavirus outbreak Wednesday 9:15 PM
- Distressing TikTok shows woman being sexually harassed Wednesday 7:49 PM
- Dele Alli charged with misconduct for video mocking Asian man over the coronavirus Wednesday 7:18 PM
- Teen says she is suicidal after bullying video goes viral Wednesday 6:01 PM
- Trump supporters claim Reddit is staging a coup against The_Donald Wednesday 5:58 PM
- Conservative parliament member’s teabag photo spills serious tea Wednesday 5:27 PM
- Right-wing conspiracy theorists see coronavirus as a plot against Trump Wednesday 5:25 PM
- Chapo Trap House among leftist channels banned on Twitch for streaming Democratic debate Wednesday 4:20 PM
- Meet Ryker, the world’s worst service dog Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Far-right blogger claims Trump ordered arrest of Julian Assange Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Reddit man wants to tell people he’s been with his girlfriend for one year instead of 6—for an incredibly dumb reason Wednesday 2:18 PM
- John C. Reilly’s son Leo is a TikTok star Wednesday 1:58 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: A friendship sails Wednesday 1:52 PM
- For celebs, Kobe Bryant tattoos are all the rage Wednesday 1:01 PM
- The internet has discovered Jim and Pam Halpert’s daughter—and she’s on TikTok Wednesday 12:32 PM
YouTube Guide: Puppy’s First Christmas
Meet Nanalew’s new Christmas puppy, Sadie!
With more than 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. But in YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) Nanalew, “Puppy’s First Christmas”
Nanalew’s family got a puppy for Christmas, and the footage of Sadie on her first Christmas shows two things many pet owners already know They’re hyper (but they’ll pass out soon enough), and gift wrap makes a perfect present for your pet.
2) BBC Comedy, “Extreme Amazing Super-Chess! (Chess.)”
A simple game of chess turns into part sports commentary and part game changer as each player moves his piece and incorporates many other games into the mix until a pee break ends the match.
3) Dan Carollo, “‘Whirled Beat’ 10-year-old boy drumming washing machine”
Think stomp but with a metal laundry twist. One 10-year-old boy takes a washing machine and drums the crap out of it while exploring the different sounds it makes, yet it sounds like something that would fit perfectly in a Stomp show.
You might think this computer equipment is obsolete, but it actually had a bigger purpose. YouTuber bd594 took a bunch of outdated computer equipment (antique by today’s standards) and played Fun.’s “We Are Young” with it.
5) Evan Duffy, “Deadmau5 – Strobe (Evan Duffy Piano Cover)”
Classical dubstep? You wouldn’t think it would actually work, but composer Evan Duffy manages to juggle the two polar opposite genres after turning Deadmau5’s “Strobe” into a piano cover.
Photo via Nanalew/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.