- The ultimate cord-cutting guide for bilingual families Today 5:00 AM
- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
- TikTok users explore identity with Lin Manuel Miranda-inspired meme Tuesday 3:24 PM
- TikTok apology video inspires new duet meme Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Man sues brewery after identifying as female to get beer discount Tuesday 2:31 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in July 2019 Tuesday 2:22 PM
- This biotech company’s logo is almost straight out of Resident Evil Tuesday 1:26 PM
- Trump says mass deportations to start next week Tuesday 12:28 PM
What happens when you replace the White House press corps with Gawker, Buzzfeed and the HuffPo? Watch and find out.
With more than 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. But in YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) Blandhack Pictures, “The Internet Goes to Washington”
For the first time ever, the White House invites Gawker, Buzzfeed, the Huffington Post, and a redditor to ask questions at a press conference, but they seem to be more interested in listicles and viral videos (and the reporter from USA Today isn’t much help, either).
2) 1A4STUDIO, “Speedrun: Back to the Future I in 60 seconds”
The entirety of Back to the Future proves it can travel beyond 88 miles per hour when it is sped up and squeezed into a 60-second animated clip that covers all the movie’s highlights—from time travel, to the lightning strike, to Biff’s fall into a pile of manure.
3) crdschurch, “Unpretentiousil”
If you’ve ever done something ironically or have ever stolen your sister’s pants to wear, you might be suffering from HIPSTER. Fret not, there is a solution to stop your chronic scarf-wearing, talking about Apple products, and douchebaggery in medicine form.
4) MysteryGuitarMan, “Human Puppets”
The Mystery Guitar Man is his own puppeteer as he creates a cardboard stage and forces two puppet versions of himself to play a guitar, but after awhile of being made to dance like a monkey, the puppets aren’t having it.
5) Erica Boarman, “Caught Red (Sprinkle) Faced”
One young child continues to lie to his mother about eating sprinkles despite having them all over his face, and even a trip to the cabinet to show further proof doesn’t make him change his story.
Photo via Blandhack Pictures/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.