- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Friday 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Friday 12:31 PM
YouTube Guide: The Internet goes to Washington
What happens when you replace the White House press corps with Gawker, Buzzfeed and the HuffPo? Watch and find out.
With more than 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. But in YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) Blandhack Pictures, “The Internet Goes to Washington”
For the first time ever, the White House invites Gawker, Buzzfeed, the Huffington Post, and a redditor to ask questions at a press conference, but they seem to be more interested in listicles and viral videos (and the reporter from USA Today isn’t much help, either).
2) 1A4STUDIO, “Speedrun: Back to the Future I in 60 seconds”
The entirety of Back to the Future proves it can travel beyond 88 miles per hour when it is sped up and squeezed into a 60-second animated clip that covers all the movie’s highlights—from time travel, to the lightning strike, to Biff’s fall into a pile of manure.
3) crdschurch, “Unpretentiousil”
If you’ve ever done something ironically or have ever stolen your sister’s pants to wear, you might be suffering from HIPSTER. Fret not, there is a solution to stop your chronic scarf-wearing, talking about Apple products, and douchebaggery in medicine form.
4) MysteryGuitarMan, “Human Puppets”
The Mystery Guitar Man is his own puppeteer as he creates a cardboard stage and forces two puppet versions of himself to play a guitar, but after awhile of being made to dance like a monkey, the puppets aren’t having it.
5) Erica Boarman, “Caught Red (Sprinkle) Faced”
One young child continues to lie to his mother about eating sprinkles despite having them all over his face, and even a trip to the cabinet to show further proof doesn’t make him change his story.
Photo via Blandhack Pictures/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.