- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Tuesday 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
YouTube Guide: Epic Meal Time’s Thanksgiving feast
Epic Meal Time delivers an epic feastl to those in need this Thanksgiving.
With over 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. But in YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) Epic Meal Time, “Thanksgiving Care Package”
The boys of Epic Meal Time team up with Chef Zadi, Hannah Hart, Jimmy Wong and KassemG to create a Thanksgiving feast of epic proportions (the only way they know how) for one lucky soup kitchen.
2) Bangakang, “World’s Biggest Pile Of Leaves”
A childhood fantasy is brought to life as over 1,000 bags of leaves are emptied into a yard to create a 17 foot pile. And once you have a gigantic leaf pile there’s only one thing left to do: Jump!
3) UCBComedy, “Turkey Day”
The family’s gathered around the table this Thanksgiving and all of the holiday movie cliches play out as everyone passes the food around. Except it’s all one family at one table, which makes the romance subplot a little weird.
4) TAXI Canada, “Movember: David’s Big Problem”
David’s noticed that some people have been treating him different lately and thinks his mustache might be to blame, but some of his mannerisms show that your ‘stache doesn’t make you creepy—being creepy makes you creepy.
5) Buzzfeed, “The Perfect Guide To Holiday Etiquette”
Don’t forget your table manners for the holidays. There’s a particular way of eating and arranging the various foods at meal time, so make sure that your plate won’t get you sent to your room.
Photo via Epic Meal Time/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.