- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Friday 11:00 AM
- The 50 memes that defined the decade Friday 10:45 AM
- Venmo users are getting harassed with fraudulent payment requests Friday 10:38 AM
YouTube Guide: Epic Meal Time’s Thanksgiving feast
Epic Meal Time delivers an epic feastl to those in need this Thanksgiving.
With over 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. But in YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) Epic Meal Time, “Thanksgiving Care Package”
The boys of Epic Meal Time team up with Chef Zadi, Hannah Hart, Jimmy Wong and KassemG to create a Thanksgiving feast of epic proportions (the only way they know how) for one lucky soup kitchen.
2) Bangakang, “World’s Biggest Pile Of Leaves”
A childhood fantasy is brought to life as over 1,000 bags of leaves are emptied into a yard to create a 17 foot pile. And once you have a gigantic leaf pile there’s only one thing left to do: Jump!
3) UCBComedy, “Turkey Day”
The family’s gathered around the table this Thanksgiving and all of the holiday movie cliches play out as everyone passes the food around. Except it’s all one family at one table, which makes the romance subplot a little weird.
4) TAXI Canada, “Movember: David’s Big Problem”
David’s noticed that some people have been treating him different lately and thinks his mustache might be to blame, but some of his mannerisms show that your ‘stache doesn’t make you creepy—being creepy makes you creepy.
5) Buzzfeed, “The Perfect Guide To Holiday Etiquette”
Don’t forget your table manners for the holidays. There’s a particular way of eating and arranging the various foods at meal time, so make sure that your plate won’t get you sent to your room.
Photo via Epic Meal Time/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.