- Facebook bug opened iPhone cameras while users scrolled their feeds 5 Years Ago
- Black Facebook employees say company racism has ‘gotten worse’ 5 Years Ago
- This fish with a ‘human face’ is here to give you nightmares Today 3:28 PM
- TikTok’s piercing challenge leaves the fate of your face up to a filter Today 2:54 PM
- Soldiers with top-secret clearance say they were ordered to install a sketchy app Today 2:46 PM
- How to take your Korean beauty routine on the go Today 2:24 PM
- Disney+’s ‘Encore!’ is a love letter to high school theater Today 2:15 PM
- White tourist filmed shouting homophobic, racist slurs Today 1:31 PM
- U.K. advocacy group releases deepfakes of Corbyn, Johnson endorsing each other Today 1:07 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ series premiere throws ‘Star Wars’ in the middle of the wild west Today 12:35 PM
- A total guide to bone conduction headphones, plus our recommendations Today 12:34 PM
- Disney+ goes down on launch day Today 11:52 AM
- Anna Kendrick and Bill Hader shine in Disney+ Christmas movie ‘Noelle’ Today 11:52 AM
- What to do if you’ve lost your AirPods charging case Today 11:42 AM
- Stephen Miller’s racist emails leak Today 11:20 AM
Daylight Saving Time got your head drooping a little more than usual this Monday? Never fear, because here at the Daily Dot, we’ve got just the thing to recharge your sleepless soul: 12-year-old Ryan Gosling dancing in Hammer pants.
That’s right, long before he was a meme, a heartthrob, and everyone’s favorite feminist, Ryan Gosling was a merely a boy from Canada with big dreams and even bigger pants, practicing his choreography moves at Elite dance studio.
By the grace of the Internet gods, Gosling’s 1992 performances were captured on video and uploaded for all to enjoy over the weekend. Better yet, Baby Goose confirmed their authenticity on Twitter:
The first gem that surfaced finds Ryan giving us his jukebox best as he strolls onstage in a boss leather jacket to belt out Elvis’ “Hound Dog.”
The oldies continue as the Gos serves up his best mashed potato dancing to the Contours’ “Do You Love Me (Now That I Can Dance).”
But let’s not stop there. What you’ve all been waiting for is Gosling to bust out his running man in the most lustrous Hammer pants you’ve ever seen.
Still not enough for you? Let’s lose the backup dancers so we can just focus on the swagger of this young man and the shine of his pants.
We’re feeling better already.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.