- More than 40 colleges say they won’t use facial recognition on campus 6 Years Ago
- LeBron’s Instagram tribute to Kobe is devastating 6 Years Ago
- ‘Rise of Empires: Ottoman’ is ‘Game of Thrones’ for history buffs Today 7:00 AM
- People on Twitter ask whose ancestors would’ve passed immigrant ‘wealth test’ Monday 6:54 PM
- Kobe Bryant helicopter crash mocked in teen’s TikTok video Monday 6:38 PM
- Chiefs, Bears, Packers have Twitter accounts hacked Monday 3:48 PM
- Washington Post reporter suspended amid backlash over Kobe Bryant tweet Monday 3:08 PM
- America is united in hating Ken Starr’s impeachment hat Monday 3:01 PM
- In ‘Cuties,’ the contradictions of growing up come to a head Monday 1:55 PM
- Racist tweets blame fruit bat soup for coronavirus Monday 1:25 PM
- What is the #ILeftTheGOP movement? Monday 1:21 PM
- The Grammys were weird and sad—but the Billy Porter hat memes offered some levity Monday 12:36 PM
- Auschwitz Museum calls on Facebook to ban Holocaust denialism Monday 11:59 AM
- YouTuber who said his girlfriend was dead now says he faked it Monday 11:42 AM
- Review: Kentucky Route Zero is one of the most magical games ever made Monday 11:00 AM
Even Ryan Lewis can’t get an answer about who he is or what he does
Is he the guy who sat behind me in Psych 101? He looks like the guy who sat behind me in Psych 101.
Kimmel had Drake take to the streets in the spring as part of his I Witness News Series. The rapper donned a fake beard, wig, and glasses before hitting Hollywood to get people’s candid opinions about him. Not to be outdone, Fallon had the bearded white guy that stands next to Macklemore, Ryan Lewis, hit the streets of New York disguise-free to answer some eternal questions.
- What’s a Ryan Lewis?
- Does he work at Urban Outfitters part-time for the clothing discounts?
- Is he Macklemore’s brother?
- Or lover?
- Is he the guy who sat behind me in Psych 101? He looks like the guy who sat behind me in Psych 101.
- What does he do?
- Why is he on stage?
Lewis was happy to indulge in a healthy dose of self-deprecating humor for our amusement, and we all learned a little more about the producer counterpart of Macklemore in the process.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.