- Louise Linton deletes pro-Greta Thunberg Instagram post 3 Months Ago
- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement Today 9:08 AM
- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Today 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Today 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Today 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
Former police officer Alexa Crowe turned in her badge, but her natural skills as an investigator simply can’t keep her away from a crime scene. When the police reach impasses in criminal investigations, they call her.
Crowe offers a much needed outside perspective when it comes to connecting the dots on all manner of murder mysteries. Plus, since she’s officially a civilian, she doesn’t have to do the whole “by the book” thing.
Starring Lucy Lawless, My Life Is Murder offers a new, edgy spin on the time-honored Australian crime procedural. After all, how many murder mysteries do you know starring a former warrior princess?
Here’s everything you need to know to watch My Life Is Murder online.
My Life is Murder cast
- Lucy Lawless as Alexa Crowe
- Bernard Curry as Detective-Inspector Kieran Hussey
- Ebony Vagulans as Madison Feliciano
- Alex Andreas as George Stathopoulos
- Dilruk Jayasinha as Dr. Suresh
- Kate McCartney as Dawn
- Todd River & Elliot Loney as Captain Thunderbolt
What channel is My Life is Murder on?
My Life Is Murder airs on Australian channel Network 10 and is distributed in the U.S. on Acorn TV.
How to watch My Life Is Murder
1) Acorn TV
- Cost: $5.99 a month or $59.99 a year (after 7-day free trial)
- Acorn TV devices: Apple TV, iOS, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Android, Amazon Channels
Nobody does mystery, drama, comedy, or documentaries quite like the folks in the British Commonwealth. Trouble is, getting shows like Line of Duty, Murdoch Mysteries, Keeping Faith, and Doc Martin stateside is rather difficult.
Luckily, streaming service Acorn TV compiles these hard-to-find gems from Britain, Ireland, Australia and beyond in one convenient destination. Plus, like any great streaming service, there are fantastic original series including Agatha Raisin, Loch Ness, Manhunt, and Mystery Road. New shows are added weekly, so there’s always something new to catch once tea time rolls around. Also, it’s the only place to catch episodes of My Life Is Murder.
You can try the service for a week before committing to subscribing. After that, it’s only $5.99 a month or $59.99 if you pay for a year all at once. Best of all, you can even gift a subscription to the Anglophile in your life.
Sponsored: The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.