- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from today’s impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
- ‘One month left in the decade’ meme wants to know what you’ve accomplished Wednesday 3:53 PM
- Facebook Pay is the latest way to send your friends money Wednesday 3:31 PM
- Diving into ‘The Mandalorian’s first big shocker Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Disney+ will allow password sharing—to an extent Wednesday 1:12 PM
- Black server says manager refused to discipline coworkers who sent racist receipt Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Who is Jonah Hauer-King, Disney’s new Prince Eric? Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ Wednesday 12:22 PM
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options Wednesday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Imagineering Story’ offers touching insight into Walt Disney’s vision Wednesday 11:57 AM
- YouTube mom who was charged with child abuse dead at 48 Wednesday 11:39 AM
Family lawyer Faith Howells was living the good life until her husband suddenly disappeared. Worse still, the police consider her the prime suspect in the disappearance. In an effort to clear her name, she hits the beat on her own to dig up the truth behind the loss of the man she loved––and thought she knew.
What she uncovers is the seedy underbelly of her small Welsh community, not to mention more than a few big secrets about her missing husband. The Guardian calls it “a bit like Big Little Lies in rural Wales.”
Here’s everything you need to know to watch Keeping Faith online.
Keeping Faith cast
- Eve Myles as Faith Howells
- Bradley Freegard as Evan Howells
- Demi Letherby as Alys Howells
- Lacey Jones as Megan Howells
- Oscar & Harry Unsworth as Rhodri Howells
- Aneirin Hughes as Tom Howells
- Hannah Daniel as Cerys Jones
- Betsan Llwyd/Suzanne Packer as Delyth Lloyd
- Eiry Thomas as Susan Williams
- Steffan Rhodri as Judge Gwyn Daniels
- Matthew Gravelle as Constable Terry Price
- Mali Harries as Bethan Price
- Rhian Morgan as Marion Howells
- Mark Lewis Jones as Steve Baldini
- Martha Bright as Angie Baldini
- Alex Harries as Arthur Davies
- Catherine Ayers as Lisa Connors
- Angeline Ball/Anastasia Hille (Series 2) as Gael Reardon
- Richard Elfyn as DCI Huw Parry
- Lowri Palfrey as Erin Glynn
- Aimee-Ffion Edwards as Madlen Vaughan
- Brochan Evans as Dyfan Vaughan
- Rhashan Stone as DI Laurence Breeze
- Rhian Blythe as Anya Flye
- Richard Lynch as Hayden Swancott QC
What channel is Keeping Faith on?
Keeping Faith airs on BBC One in the UK and is also distributed in the U.S. on Acorn TV.
How to watch Keeping Faith
1) Acorn TV
- Cost: $5.99 a month or $59.99 a year (after 7-day free trial)
- Acorn TV devices: Apple TV, iOS, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Android, Amazon Channels
Nobody does mystery, drama, comedy, or documentaries quite like the folks in the British Commonwealth. Trouble is, getting shows like Line of Duty, Murdoch Mysteries, My Life Is Murder, and Keeping Faith stateside is rather difficult.
Luckily, streaming service Acorn TV compiles these hard-to-find gems from Britain, Ireland, Australia and beyond in one convenient destination. Plus, like any great streaming service, there are fantastic original series including Agatha Raisin, Loch Ness, Manhunt, and Mystery Road. New shows are added weekly, so there’s always something new to catch once tea time rolls around.
You can try the service free for a week before committing to subscribing. After that, it’s only $5.99 a month or $59.99 if you pay for a year all at once. Best of all, you can even gift a subscription to the Anglophile in your life.
Sponsored: The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.