- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Friday 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Friday 12:31 PM
Netflix released the first full-length trailer for Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 3 on Wednesday, and it looks as amazing as ever.
With creators like Tina Fey and Richard Carlock, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt has been a whirlwind since season 1. Kimmy Schmidt, the show’s main protagonist, moves to New York after being kidnapped and locked underground for most of her life. Unaware of pop culture and how to interact normally with her fellow humans, Kimmy’s quirky humor and brash honesty were the perfect mix in dealing with her childhood trauma.
In the first two seasons, Kimmy went through a hard recovery and earned a GED. Now she’s ready to move on to bigger and better things with her friends Titus and Lillian.
Delighted we stand. Season 3 of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt hits Netflix May 19! pic.twitter.com/IwScarh6lS— Kimmy Schmidt (@KimmySchmidt) April 19, 2017
Season 3 beams onto your queue on May 19.
Audrey Browning is a content creator and social media manager. In August 2017, she joined Main Street Grub as a community manager.