- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
- Selena Gomez producing docuseries about immigration for Netflix Tuesday 7:11 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from Tuesday 5:54 PM
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action Tuesday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Tuesday 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Tuesday 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Tuesday 5:04 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em, Week 3: At the Bakery Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again Tuesday 4:27 PM
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care Tuesday 4:19 PM
- How to stream NXT for its USA network debut Tuesday 4:12 PM
- This website will show you how AI classifies you Tuesday 3:22 PM
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress Tuesday 3:17 PM
- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food Tuesday 2:30 PM
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles nose celebrities
Want to know how your favorite celebrity looks like with a turtle for their nose? Wonder no longer!
Noses come in all shapes and sizes.
There are big ones, small ones, beak-like ones and, of course, there are also the rare Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles noses.
A new Tumblr blog called Teenage Mutant Ninja Noses features photos of celebrities with small Ninja Turtle heads clevery drawn around the end of their noses. The bandanna and shape of the turtle head are drawn around the bridge of the nose while the nasal openings act as the mouth.
The digitally altered photos are inspired by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, a 27 year old comic book and hit TV series that features four bipedal turtles who talk, do karate, and eat pizza.
Celebrities like Justin Bieber and Christian Bale have been lucky enough to have a terrapin drawn on their noses. Altered photos of James Franco and George Harrison have been “liked” more than 9,000 times combined.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Noses follows in a long line of quirky Tumblr blogs dedicated to altering photos of celebrities. One of the most famous blogs is Selleck Waterfall Sandwich, which features doctored photos of actor Tom Selleck posing in front of majestic waterfalls with a variety of delicious sandwiches resting nearby.
But unlike the Selleck Waterfall Sandwich blog, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Noses have, for the most part, leave the photos of celebrities mostly unaltered.
The Daily Dot has reached out to the creator of Teenage Mutant Ninja Noses for an interview and is waiting to hear back.
Photo by Teenage Mutant Ninja Noses.
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.