- Netflix claims Adam Sandler’s ‘Murder Mystery’ broke viewing records 8 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Yellowstone’ online for free 8 Years Ago
- How online allies joined a trans artist’s street art war Today 7:30 AM
- These edited videos show the dark side of your favorite cartoons Today 7:00 AM
- Coca-Cola now exists in ‘Star Wars’ canon Today 6:44 AM
- How #TCOT gave birth to Trump Today 6:30 AM
- The ultimate cord-cutting guide for bilingual families Today 5:00 AM
- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
Want to know how your favorite celebrity looks like with a turtle for their nose? Wonder no longer!
Noses come in all shapes and sizes.
There are big ones, small ones, beak-like ones and, of course, there are also the rare Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles noses.
A new Tumblr blog called Teenage Mutant Ninja Noses features photos of celebrities with small Ninja Turtle heads clevery drawn around the end of their noses. The bandanna and shape of the turtle head are drawn around the bridge of the nose while the nasal openings act as the mouth.
The digitally altered photos are inspired by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, a 27 year old comic book and hit TV series that features four bipedal turtles who talk, do karate, and eat pizza.
Celebrities like Justin Bieber and Christian Bale have been lucky enough to have a terrapin drawn on their noses. Altered photos of James Franco and George Harrison have been “liked” more than 9,000 times combined.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Noses follows in a long line of quirky Tumblr blogs dedicated to altering photos of celebrities. One of the most famous blogs is Selleck Waterfall Sandwich, which features doctored photos of actor Tom Selleck posing in front of majestic waterfalls with a variety of delicious sandwiches resting nearby.
But unlike the Selleck Waterfall Sandwich blog, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Noses have, for the most part, leave the photos of celebrities mostly unaltered.
The Daily Dot has reached out to the creator of Teenage Mutant Ninja Noses for an interview and is waiting to hear back.
Photo by Teenage Mutant Ninja Noses.
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.