- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 4 Years Ago
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Rams in NFL Week 2 action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Redskins in Week 2 action Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Seahawks in Week 2 NFL action Saturday 7:30 AM
Troye Sivan announces North American ‘Blue Neighbourhood’ tour
Sivan will hit 20 cities on his 2016 North American tour.
Fans are definitely not blue over a new slate of tour dates from YouTube favorite Troye Sivan, who will visit the U.S. and Canada in support of his first full-length album, Blue Neighbourhood, in 2016.
The 20-year-old Australian kicks off his tour Feb. 3 in Vancouver and hits 20 cities, with double shows in locations like Los Angeles and New York. Sivan recently played to a sold-out tour for EP Wild. Midway through the international jaunt, Sivan postponed dates in Australia due to sinusitis and acute laryngitis, and so far his 2016 touring plans are only in North America. Sivan also released a lyric and performance video to his latest single, “Youth,” in conjunction with the tour dates.
Fans who pre-order Blue Neighbourhood have priority access to tickets starting Nov. 25-26. General on sale has not been announced.
Blue Neighbourhood hits retailers on Dec. 4, but Sivan has been teasing fans with clips from the album and visuals on his YouTube channel since the beginning of November. Most recently he’s revealed some childhood images to accompany the song “Youth” and stories about his coming out as LGBT for “Heaven,” which features Betty Who.
Screengrab via Troye Sivan/YouTube
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.