- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Monday 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Monday 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Monday 2:54 PM
‘This is not cool,’ Trevor Noah says about Tomi Lahren’s suspension from the Blaze
Left or right, hypocrisy is hypocrisy.
Friday on The View, Lahren vocalized her pro-choice stance and was put on suspension from the Blaze soon after for publicizing beliefs that aren’t traditionally conservative. Tuesday on The Daily Show Noah decided to vocalize a stance of his own.
“Jokes aside, honestly, this is not cool,” Noah said.”I was offended by the hypocrisy [of Lahren’s suspension].”
Lahren’s entire show revolves around the host speaking her mind, but she was suspended for doing just that. Her basis for the stance comes from the Constitution, and she says it would be hypocritical of her to be for small government and for the government telling women what to do with their bodies.
Audrey Browning is a content creator and social media manager. In August 2017, she joined Main Street Grub as a community manager.