- What is “TikTok including Musical.ly”? Tuesday 8:48 PM
- Video shows driver yelling N-word at Black woman in road rage incident Tuesday 7:40 PM
- A fan gifted Billie Eilish a jacket–it ended up in a thrift store for another fan to find Tuesday 6:49 PM
- Fans are surprisingly hyping Moby up for his new vegan tattoo Tuesday 6:13 PM
- Suspicionless searches of travelers’ electronics ruled unconstitutional Tuesday 5:22 PM
- Facebook testing TikTok clone within Instagram called Reels Tuesday 5:11 PM
- Han Solo shooting scene changed yet again, spawning ‘Maclunkey’ memes Tuesday 4:52 PM
- Facebook bug opened iPhone cameras while users scrolled their feeds Tuesday 4:36 PM
- Black Facebook employees say company racism has ‘gotten worse’ Tuesday 4:01 PM
- This fish with a ‘human face’ is here to give you nightmares Tuesday 3:28 PM
- TikTok’s piercing challenge leaves the fate of your face up to a filter Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Soldiers with top-secret clearance say they were ordered to install a sketchy app Tuesday 2:46 PM
- How to take your Korean beauty routine on the go Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Disney+’s ‘Encore!’ is a love letter to high school theater Tuesday 2:15 PM
- White tourist filmed shouting homophobic, racist slurs Tuesday 1:31 PM
‘This is not cool,’ Trevor Noah says about Tomi Lahren’s suspension from the Blaze
Left or right, hypocrisy is hypocrisy.
Friday on The View, Lahren vocalized her pro-choice stance and was put on suspension from the Blaze soon after for publicizing beliefs that aren’t traditionally conservative. Tuesday on The Daily Show Noah decided to vocalize a stance of his own.
“Jokes aside, honestly, this is not cool,” Noah said.”I was offended by the hypocrisy [of Lahren’s suspension].”
Lahren’s entire show revolves around the host speaking her mind, but she was suspended for doing just that. Her basis for the stance comes from the Constitution, and she says it would be hypocritical of her to be for small government and for the government telling women what to do with their bodies.
Audrey Browning is a content creator and social media manager. In August 2017, she joined Main Street Grub as a community manager.