- John Bolton becomes the most uncomfortable resistance hero yet 2 Years Ago
- Robert Eggers on the long, hard road to ‘The Lighthouse’ 2 Years Ago
- How to watch the fourth 2020 Democratic debate 2 Years Ago
- Is social media normalizing cultural appropriation? Today 7:45 AM
- Zoë Kravitz will play Catwoman after being told she was too ‘urban’ for ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Today 6:36 AM
- The 5 best Spike Lee movies Today 5:00 AM
- Jesse Eisenberg and Imogen Poots visit suburban hell in ‘Vivarium’ Today 4:30 AM
- Spoiler-free review: HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ leans into the comic’s political side Today 3:00 AM
- #DogsAgainstBrexit highlights the negative impact of Brexit on pets Monday 7:44 PM
- Congress investigating whether vaping manufacturers used social media bots Monday 6:34 PM
- Influencer accuses Lisa Frank of stealing apartment design, says that’s why she’s getting evicted (updated) Monday 6:12 PM
- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Monday 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Monday 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Monday 3:21 PM
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes Monday 3:19 PM
It’s been a few years since 30 Rock ended, but one of its stars is still getting called by his character’s name by none other than a castmate.
Talking to Conan O’Brien, Jack McBrayer relayed a story of wishing Tracy Morgan a happy birthday a few months back. It went fine until Morgan called him Kenneth—like his character Kenneth the Page—and didn’t appear to know his name was Jack.
To be fair, Morgan’s name on 30 Rock was Tracy, so it could’ve been possible that he wasn’t the only person to have their real name used.
Or maybe he was messing with McBrayer. It could go either way.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.