- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme 3 Years Ago
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Today 10:41 AM
- Teens are eating cereal out of each other’s mouths for clout Today 10:34 AM
- Did Martha McSally plan her ‘liberal hack’ viral moment? Today 10:32 AM
- Trump adds Jeffrey Epstein’s old attorney to impeachment team Today 10:03 AM
- YouTube star Cameron Dallas gets scathing reviews for his Broadway debut Today 9:58 AM
- How to watch ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ season 10 Today 9:55 AM
- George Lucas met Baby Yoda, and we can’t handle it Today 8:45 AM
- Apple TV+’s ‘Little America’ shines a light on immigrant stories Today 8:00 AM
- Eminem drops surprise album—and Ariana Grande fans are furious Today 7:53 AM
- The first photos from the Discworld TV series are not what you’d expect Today 7:33 AM
- Vox Day, ‘alt-right’ racist, is absolutely thriving online Today 7:30 AM
- Why women are getting mysterious greeting cards from ‘Jenny B.’ Today 6:22 AM
- Gwyneth Paltrow peddles pseudoscience in ‘Goop Lab’ Netflix series Today 6:18 AM
- ‘Avenue 5’ packs in laughs and unevenness in a shaky launch into space Today 6:00 AM
It’s been a few years since 30 Rock ended, but one of its stars is still getting called by his character’s name by none other than a castmate.
Talking to Conan O’Brien, Jack McBrayer relayed a story of wishing Tracy Morgan a happy birthday a few months back. It went fine until Morgan called him Kenneth—like his character Kenneth the Page—and didn’t appear to know his name was Jack.
To be fair, Morgan’s name on 30 Rock was Tracy, so it could’ve been possible that he wasn’t the only person to have their real name used.
Or maybe he was messing with McBrayer. It could go either way.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.