- John Bolton becomes the most uncomfortable resistance hero yet 5 Years Ago
- Robert Eggers on the long, hard road to ‘The Lighthouse’ 5 Years Ago
- How to watch the fourth 2020 Democratic debate 5 Years Ago
- Is social media normalizing cultural appropriation? Today 7:45 AM
- Zoë Kravitz will play Catwoman after being told she was too ‘urban’ for ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Today 6:36 AM
- The 5 best Spike Lee movies Today 5:00 AM
- Jesse Eisenberg and Imogen Poots visit suburban hell in ‘Vivarium’ Today 4:30 AM
- Spoiler-free review: HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ leans into the comic’s political side Today 3:00 AM
- #DogsAgainstBrexit highlights the negative impact of Brexit on pets Monday 7:44 PM
- Congress investigating whether vaping manufacturers used social media bots Monday 6:34 PM
- Influencer accuses Lisa Frank of stealing apartment design, says that’s why she’s getting evicted (updated) Monday 6:12 PM
- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Monday 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Monday 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Monday 3:21 PM
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes Monday 3:19 PM
Here’s the ‘Top Gear’-‘Friends’ parody you didn’t know you wanted
Stuck in second gear.
The world does really feel like it’s stuck in second gear since we learned that the current iteration of Top Gear will be coming to an end.
At least one fan was able to look past the “fracas” and capture what made the show so great: the rapport between the three hosts.
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.