- YouTuber Jesus Christ responds to sexual misconduct allegation 4 Years Ago
- Pro-Trump Twitter blasts BuzzFeed report claiming Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress 4 Years Ago
- Mexican airline trolls Americans with DNA tests—and discounts 4 Years Ago
- There are apparently ASMR videos for role-playing with a fictional boyfriend Today 9:08 AM
- Let’s take a look at Captain Pike’s Starfleet service record in ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Today 8:25 AM
- How to watch Demetrius Andrade vs. Artur Akavov for free Today 7:00 AM
- Ariana Grande’s new single ‘7 Rings’ has Twitter feeling broke Today 6:30 AM
- The end of an era: RIP, Critique My Dick Pic Today 6:30 AM
- Mastodon is crumbling—and many blame its creator Today 6:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ hints at Spock’s new role in the season 2 premiere Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Rachel Maddow’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Guy who wants to fund the border wall has privately raised $7 million Thursday 8:41 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11 trailer delights fans with gory fatalities, new characters Thursday 5:46 PM
- What you need to know about the data breach involving 773 email addresses Thursday 5:13 PM
- Senators fear government shutdown may affect FTC investigation of Facebook Thursday 3:43 PM
Tina Fey’s farewell to David Letterman involved taking off her dress
Now that’s how you start a hashtag.
As a tribute to the departing host, Fey offered Letterman her dress after stripping down to a very special edition of the body-shaping undergarment. Fey employed the two-layer Spanx approach, a smart move on her part. She also knows how to start a hashtag.
Screengrab via Late Show With David Letterman/YouTube
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.