- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ character posters reveal the fates of several Marvel characters 4 Years Ago
- Man pleads guilty to stealing over $100 million from Facebook, Google Today 12:59 PM
- The Washington Post is under fire for a transphobic cartoon about the Mueller Report Today 12:33 PM
- Congressman quotes ‘Mein Kampf’ on House floor Today 11:55 AM
- Rapper Tone Loc detained after confronting teen in Confederate flag hat Today 11:37 AM
- Sarah Sanders shares Mueller Madness bracket Today 10:19 AM
- NASA postpones all-women spacewalk over lack of suits that fit the female astronauts Today 10:17 AM
- Texas Rangers shortstop walks up to ‘Baby Shark’ Today 9:58 AM
- The best wireless gaming headsets under $100 Today 9:23 AM
- Trump demands networks blacklist these guests—including prominent Democrats Today 9:09 AM
- Bookworms! Now’s your chance to grab 3 months of Amazon Music for free Today 9:00 AM
- You can get paid $1,000 to binge-watch the first 20 Marvel movies Today 8:56 AM
- The ‘flat stomach’ meme has morphed into the ‘pregnant mom’ meme Today 8:43 AM
- Get 6 months free with this sweet Amazon Music Unlimited offer Today 8:30 AM
- Zoie Burgher tweets details about supposed threesome with FaZe Pamaj, Abigale Mandler Today 8:09 AM
Jimmy Fallon, Tina Fey, and Amy Poehler try to fool each other with fake stories
It’s a game of wits taken to the max.
Can three friends who have known each other for decades fool one another?
We’re impressed at how much detail each of them included, regardless of whether or not the story was real. The key is in the details—especially for the tales that are true.
Fey and Poehler may play sisters in the upcoming movie Sisters, but somebody also needs to give them a cop show ASAP.
Screengrab via The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.