- Social media companies continue to fail to police fake behavior, study finds 4 Years Ago
- Despite changes, the YouTube 2019 Rewind video is still massively disliked 4 Years Ago
- ‘Home for Christmas’ brings a needed sharp edge to Christmas rom-com season 4 Years Ago
- Joe Biden seemingly called a voter ‘fat’—but his campaign denies it Today 9:30 AM
- The decade in internet scamming Today 9:00 AM
- Bernie Sanders unveils ‘high-speed internet for all’ plan Today 8:59 AM
- Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark’ scores with Christmas-themed ‘A Nasty Piece of Work’ Today 6:00 AM
- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
Nobody told Rick Grimes that life was gonna be this way—because how could anyone have predicted a zombie takeover?
The Group in The Walking Dead is so much more than a family at this point. They’ve killed Walkers and humans with evil intentions together, they’ve mourned every death, and they’ve warily welcomed new people into that dynamic. So it’s no surprise that this upgrade to The Walking Dead‘s instrumental theme song fits so well.
Somebody needs to build a Central Perk in Alexandria ASAP.
Screengrab via The Woodcreek Faction/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.