- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Today 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Today 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Today 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Today 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Today 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Today 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Today 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Today 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Today 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Today 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Today 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
SyFy‘s original show, The Expanse, has finally made it to the world of streaming. The gripping sci-fi show, based on the written series by James S. A. Corey, is now available to viewers through Amazon Prime.
For those unacquainted, The Expanse takes place 200 years into the future at a time where humans have inhabited the solar system. The show follows a police detective, an executive officer, and a United Nations executive who work to keep the balance and structure among the dangers of the galaxy. It’s a compelling, mysterious, drama-filled experience that is pretty much as badass as it sounds, following in the footsteps of genre favorites like Battlestar Galactica.
And even if you’re not a Prime user, you can still watch the show via SyFy. A second season is set to premiere on SyFy on Feb.1.
You can binge watch it here via Amazon Prime.
Dahlia Dandashi is a multimedia content producer. Her work has been published at the Austin American-Statesman and Viceland. An Arab-American raised in Dubai, she is based in Austin, Texas.