- This Twitch streamer was shocked to discover a fan made videos of all her sneezes 3 Years Ago
- ‘Rick and Morty’ episode title reveal highlights how dumb episode title reveals are 3 Years Ago
- Ajit Pai is unhappy states are bucking his agency’s net neutrality repeal Today 9:04 AM
- Paul Rudd’s appearance on ‘Hot Ones’ becomes an instantly iconic meme Today 8:23 AM
- Network of fake news sites in Michigan appears to be right-wing propaganda effort Today 6:30 AM
- ‘BoJack Horseman’ hints at a brutal reckoning in its final season Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
The newest trailer shows glimpses into Elizabeth and Philip’s early life and the many complications that something like a crown and becoming the monarch of an entire country can bring into a marriage—and Philip isn’t a huge fan of the idea that even he must bow down to his wife. But that’s far from the only problem ahead of Elizabeth as she navigates a post-World War II Britain, and empires have fallen when the crown isn’t put first.
The coronation begins on Netflix Nov. 4.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.